Air India Engineering Services Limited has issued the latest notification for the putting something into use 2019. Online or paper forms that ask for a job, money, admission, etc. are invited for the post of Contract Para-Medic. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Needed Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below.
Organization – Air India Engineering Services Limited
Type of Employment – Central Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies – Various
Location – Bangaluru
Post Name – Contract Para-Medic
Official Website – www.airindia.in
Applying Mode – Walk-in-Interview
Walk-in Date – 23.09.2019.
Diploma in Nursing from a recognized institute OR
Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized institute
Needed Age Limit:
Maximum Age: 35 years
money paid for working Package: Rs. 28,000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Walk-In-Interview:
- Log on to the official website www.airindia.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link in below.
- Fill the application form with needed details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-location along with all needed documents.
Office of Sr.Manager-Personnel, Air India Ltd., HAL Service Complex, Old Airport Road, Vimanpura, Bengaluru-560 017.
Before Applying, Candidates are given opinions about what could or should be done about a situation to go through the instructions given in the written statement of examination very carefully.
Walk-In Date & Time: 23.09.2019, 11:00 AM to 01:00 PM.
Notice & Application Form: Click Here
- Candidates will be allowed to appear for Walk-in-interview only after due verification of
their original testimonials which will be done before the interview at the venue.
- The shortlisted candidates will be considered for engagement on a fixed-term contract
basis, subject to their Medical fitness, cost of which have to be borne by the candidate,
prescribed for the position.
- The applicant must ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria, as on 1st August 2019, and that the particulars furnished by them in the Application Form are
correct in all respects.
- At any stage of the Selection Process or thereafter, if the particulars
provided by the candidates in the Application or testimonials supplied are found incorrect, or not meeting with the eligibility requirements prescribed for the post, the
candidature is liable to be rejected and, if appointed, services terminated, without giving
any notice or reasons therefore.
- Applicants serving in Government Undertakings should apply through
proper channel. (NOC must be submitted along with the application).
- The Management reserves the right to modify the number of posts, based on the actual need, at any point of time in future.
- The position is based at Bengaluru. Company does not provide any accommodation and
transportation. Selected candidates will have to arrange their accommodation at their own cost.
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidate or bringing political or other outside
influence, about their engagement, shall be considered a DISQUALIFICATION.