APPSC Recruiting in 2019 for 308 Lecturer Posts
APPSC Recruiting in 2019 for 308 Lecturer Posts and you can check the complete details of the job opening in the given below
The name of the organization: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
Type of job employment: Andhra Pradesh Govt Jobs
Total number of available vacancies: 446
The location of the job: Andhra Pradesh
Name of the available Post: Lecturer
The Eligibility Criteria:
The candidates must have completed Diploma or any equivalent degree from the recognized intstiute
The Age Criteria:
- The maximum age limit for this job is 18 years
- The minimum age limit for this job is 42 years
Salary Pay Scale is Rs. 15,600/- to 39,100 with 6000 AGP
- Written Exam
- Interview Round
- The application fee for General / OBC applicants is Rs. 250/-
- The application fee for all other applicants (ST/SC/PWD) is Rs. 120/-
Information on how to apply:
The keen and interested applicants need to apply via online by visiting the official website at www.psc.ap.gov.in
Detailed Instructions to apply:
The candidates are requested to visit the careers page on the official website of the APPSC recruitment at www.psc.ap.gov.in and fill the online application form.
2. The next step to be complete the form by providing the correct details of the academics along with the individual marks sheet and experience letter and other related information and pay the application fee as per the category
3. The applicants must attach all the self-attested copies of all the documents in the given format and size to be the part of this recruitment
4. Make sure to check all the details of the given information while filling the online application form and submit and take the print out of the same.
The important dates to notify:
The application will be accepted from 05.02.2019 to 26.02.2019
The last date for the application fee is 26.02.2019
The date of examination is from Mar/April 2019
Important links to mark up:
You can also check the exam results update and abroad study information.
Interested to get more information about our job updates, we request you to follow us on the various social media platforms for frequent updates.