APPSE Recruiting in 2018 for various HO Posts
APPSE Recruiting in 2018 for various HO Posts and you can check the complete details of the job opening in the given below
The name of the organization: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
The type of job employment: Andhra Pradesh Govt Jobs
The total number of available vacancies: Various
The location of the job: Andhra Pradesh
Name of the available post: Horticulture Officer
The Eligibility Criteria:
The candidates should have completed Degree in Horticulture or M.Sc. (Agriculture) or any equivalent form the well-known institute
The Age Criteria:
- The minimum age limit for this job is 18 years
- The maximum age limit for this job is 42 years
Salary Pay Scale:
The pay scale is depend on the APPSE notification of 2018
- Screening Test
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Oral Competitive Examination
Information on how to apply:
The keen and desire applicants need to apply via online by visiting the official website at www.psc.ap.gov.in
Detailed Instructions to apply:
1.The candidates are requested to visit the careers page on the official website of the APPSC at www.psc.ap.gov.in and fill the online application form.
2. The next step to be complete the form by providing the correct details of the academics along with the individual marks sheet and experience letter and other related information and pay the application fee as per the category
3. The applicants must attach all the self-attested copies of all the documents in the given format and size to be the part of this recruitment
4.Make sure to check all the details of the given information while filling the online application form and submit and take the print out of the same.
The important dates to notify:
The application forms will be accepted from 14.12.2018 to 02.01.2019
Important links to mark up:
You can also check the exam results update and abroad study information.
Interested to get more information about our job updates, we request you to follow us on the various social media platforms for frequent updates.