Central Railways Apprentice Recruitment 2018|Notification for 2573 vacancies of Apprentice Posts, Apply Online @https://www.rrccr.com/tradeapp/Login.aspx
Central Railways (CR) released a notification for Central Railways Apprentice Recruitment 2018 to fill a total vacancies of 2573 for the post of Deputy Engineer (E-II Grade). Applicants who are interested to apply for these jobs can go through below notification details for age limit, qualification, salary and eligibility criteria etc..we collected the required information exclusively from the official notification through the official website of the Central Railways Recruitment Cell – https://www.rrccr.com/Upload/Act_Appt_2018_19.pdf
Important Details of Central Railways Apprentice Recruitment 2018
Organization: Central Railways
Job Name : Apprentice
Total Posts: 2573
Job Type: Govt. Jobs|Apprentice Jobs
Qualification as per the official Notification :
The applicant should have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks average, from a recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or a Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training / State Council for Vocational Training.
Important Dates of Central Railways Apprentice Recruitment 2018
Starting Date for the Online Application – 26 June 2018(11:00 AM)
Last Date for the Online Application – 25 July 2018(5:00 AM)
Vacancy Details of Central Railways Apprentice Recruitment 2018
|Name of the Department and Location||General/UR||OBC||SC||ST||Total Vacancies|
|CARRIAGE & WAGON (COACHING) WADI BUNDER||131||69||39||19||258|
|KALYAN DIESEL SHED||28||14||08||03||53|
|KURLA DIESEL SHED||31||16||09||04||60|
|S&T WORKSHOP, BYCULLA||31||17||09||03||60|
|CARRIAGE & WAGON DEPOT||63||32||18||09||122|
|ELECTRIC LOCO SHED||40||21||13||06||80|
|ELECTRIC LOCOMOTIVE WORKSHOP||62||31||17||08||118|
|TMW NASIK ROAD||25||15||07||03||50|
|CARRIAGE & WAGON DEPOT||17||09||03||02||31|
|DIESEL LOCO SHED||62||17||09||33||121|
|ELECTRIC LOCO SHED, AJNI||25||13||07||03||48|
|CARRIAGE & WAGON DEPOT||32||16||06||05||59|
|CARRIAGE & WAGON DEPOT||40||19||08||06||73|
Total Vacancies – 2573
Application fee Details of Central Railways Apprentice Recruitment 2018
General / OBC – Rs. 100/-
SC / ST / PH / Female – Nill
Mode of Payment – Application Fees Can be Submitted through Online Mode using debit card / credit card / Internet Banking / SBI Challan.
How to Apply for Central Railways Apprentice Recruitment 2018
- Interested and Eligible Applicants Can Apply Through Online Mode.
- Applicants can then click on Link for Applying Online given in the Important Links Section on our website
- Applicants need to Fill All Mandatory Details in Online Application Form.
- Applicants need to Upload All the Documents Along With Photographs and Signature in Prescribed Size As Mentioned in Notification.
- Applicants need to Apply before 25 July 2018 .
- Applicants are advised to Take Printout of Application Form For Future Reference
Important Links for Central Railways Apprentice Recruitment 2018
Selection Process for Central Railways Apprentice Recruitment 2018
Selection will be on the basis of merit list prepared in respect of all the candidates who apply against the notification. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of percentage of marks in matriculation (with minimum 50% aggregate marks) + ITI marks in the trade in which Apprenticeship is to be done. The panel will be on the basis of simple average of marks in the matriculation and ITI.
For the purpose of calculation of percentage of matriculation, marks obtained by the candidates in all subjects will be reckoned and not on the basis of marks of any subject or a group of subjects like best of five etc.
For the purpose of calculation of percentage of ITI marks, average marks mentioned in consolidated statement of marks for all semesters of the trade applied / marks mentioned in the Provisional National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT / SCVT, will only be reckoned.
For the purpose of calculation of percentage of marks of SSC of candidates from Board of Secondary Education Andhra Pradesh, Board of Public Examination, Kerala etc RRC will take midpoint of range of grades obtained by the candidates. After obtaining midpoints of all the attempted subjects according to grades awarded, average will be calculated treating each subject is out of 100 marks, as there is no standard method or multiplying factor for calculation of average of matriculation for such Boards.
- FCI Manager phase 2 Preparation tips 2020
- Tips to crack EPFO Assistant 2020 Examination
- 7 powerful tips to crack IAS interview 2020 examination
- 6 important tips to crack the Bank interviews 2020
- How to crack SBI Clerk Mains English 2020 examination
- Tips to crack SSC CGL Mains Mathematics section 2020 Examination
- Tips to crack SSC CGL Mains English section 2020 Examination
- Tips to crack SBI Mains General Awareness section 2020 Examination
- Tips to crack SBI English section in Prelims examination 2020
- Tips to crack SBI clerk Reasoning section 2020 Examination