HCL RECRUITMENT 2017 | Hindustan Copper Limited is welcoming applications for ITI Trade Apprentices for Electrician, Armature Winder, Mechanic Diesel, Welder (G&E), Fitter, Turner, AC and Refrigeration
Repairman, Draftsman Mechanical, Draftsman Civil, Surveyor, Carpenter and Plumber for 75 opening. Candidates passed ITI exam in applicable exchange and furthermore having age not surpassing than 25 years are qualified to this disciples. To apply to these Apprentices, qualified candidates can present their applications according to the endorse applications arrangement to following notice address. Choice of the expect candidates to this is from composed test. Last date for submitting applications is 26th September 2017.
Uplifting news For the Candidates, Hindusthan Copper Limited issued most recent employment notice for 75 ITI Trade Apprentice Vacancies . Online Applications are welcoming from the qualified contender for the posts of Apprentice. Intrigued and Eligible Candidates who are looking for Apprentice Jobs may Apply Online Through Official site www.hindustancopper.com . The application frames are accessible through online from 08th Sept 2017. Subsequent to guaranteeing the qualification, applicants can fill and present the application frames before the last date 26th Sept 2017. Hindusthan Copper Limited HCL Apprentice Jobs 2017 : Hindusthan Copper Limited as of late think of an enlistment see with an aim to give openings for work to the Graduate understudies who are searching for Govt Jobs. Intrigued Candidates can check qualification subtle elements here. As far as possible and instructive capability will shift for various posts you are applying.
Electrician-25- Passed-ITI exam in Electrician trade
Armature Winder – 02 – Passed ITI in Armature Winder Trade
Mechanic Diesel – 10 – Passed ITI exam in Mechanic Diesel trade
Welder (G&E) – 07 – Passed ITI exam in Welder trade
Fitter – 10 – Passed ITI exam in Fitter trade
Turner – 05 – Passed ITI exam in Turner trade
AC & Refrigeration Mechanic – 02 – Passed ITI exam in AC & Refrigeration Mechanic trade
Draughtsman Mechanical – 03 – Passed ITI exam Draughtsman Mechanical trade
Draughtsman Civil 03 – Passed ITI exam Draughtsman Civil trade
Surveyor – 03 – Passed ITI exam Surveyor trade
Carpenter – 03 – Passed ITI exam Carpenter trade
Plumber – 02 – Passed ITI exam Plumber trade
– The candidates who are shortlisted on the basis of written test will have to confirm to the standards of physical fitness as prescribed for engagement as trade apprentices.
– No weightage shall be given for those with higher qualification
– Date and venue of written test: The likely date of written test is 08th Oct 2017, and venue will be “DAV HCL Public School Malanjkhand”, Malanjkhand Copper Project, DistrictBalaghat (Madhya Pradesh)- 481116. Candidates are advised to visit company’s website www.hindustancopper.com from time to time for any changes/update.
– This is mere an opportunity for getting trained for improving employability of the candidates and there is no scope for employment in HCL/MCP after completion of the Apprenticeship Training.
– Stipend will be payable to the selected candidates during the period of apprenticeship as per Government rules.
– TA/DA etc. for appearing in written Test will not be admissible.
– Amendments / Modification / Corrigendum: Any amendment / modification / corrigendum in respect of this Advertisement shall only be communicated through the Company’s website www.hindustancopper.com. Hence, candidates are advised to keep themselves updated by visiting the website from time to time for updates, etc.
Selection of candidates for engagement as Trade Apprentices shall be made through multiple choice written test of eligible shortlisted candidates. Company reserves the right to shortlist candidates for written test, if the number of applications for all or any trade is very large, in that case criteria to shortlist will be aggregate marks obtained in qualifying academic/technical qualification.
Competitors who have passed Matric/Secondary/tenth Passed and Passed ITI exam in important exchanges.
Greatest age confine is 25 years as on 01st Sep 2017. Upper age constrain is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for (OBC with Valid Non Creamy Layer Certificate) and 10 years for Persons with Disability (PWD) hopefuls
There is no charge
The most effective method to Apply for HCL Trade Apprentice Latest Recruitment 2017
Applications in recommended arrange (joined as Annexure-I), finish in all regard alongside self-bore witness to duplicates of scholarly and specialized capability declarations, standing endorsement, Affidavit (if pertinent) and so on, and 2 identification estimate photos ought to be sent to “Collaborator General Manager (HR&A), Hindustan Copper Limited, Malanjkhand Copper Project, Tehsil:- Birsa, P.O.- Malanjkhand, District Balaghat, Madhya Pradesh – 481116” at the latest 26th Sep 2017. Application got after the due date should not be considered. The envelope ought to be superscripted with “Application for Trade Apprentice for Trade.
Vital Dates for HCL 75 Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2017
Rail tell Recruitment 2017 Notification
Beginning Date to fill the Application form -Started
Shutting Date for the accommodation of the application form- 26th september 2017
Installment of expenses at the Bank Branches- 26th September 2017
Date of Interview- Update Soon