High Court Recruiting in 2019 for Various District Judge Posts
High Court Recruiting in 2019 for Various District Judge Posts and you can check the complete details of the job opening in the given below
The name of the organization: MP high court
The type of job employment: Madhya Pradesh Govt Jobs
Total number of available vacancies: 55
The location of the job: Madhya Pradesh
Name of the available post: District Judge
The Eligibility Criteria:
The candidates must have completed any Graduate with law or any equivalent degree from a well known institute
The candidate he/she must practice as an Advocate for atleast 7 years on a continuous basis as on the last date of submission of application
The Prosecution Officers/ Addi./ Assistant Prosecution Officer will be eligible as an Advocate
The Age Criteria:
- The minimum age limit for this job is 35 years
- The maximum age limit for this job is 45 years
Salary Pay Scale is Rs. 51,550/- toRs. 63,070/-
- Interview Round
- The application fee for General / OBC applicants is Rs. 1000/-
- The application fee for ST/SC/Ex-s applicants is Rs. 800/-
- The application fee for P.H applicants is Rs. 600/-
Information on how to apply:
The keen and interested applicants need to apply through online by visiting the official website at www.mphc.gov.in
Detailed Instructions to apply:
The candidates are requested to visit the careers page on the official website of the MP recruitment at www.mphc.gov.in and fill the online application form.
2. The next step to be complete the form by providing the correct details of the academics along with the individual marks sheet and experience letter and other related information and pay the application fee as per the category
3. The applicants must attach all the self-attested copies of all the documents in the given format and size to be the part of this recruitment
4. Make sure to check all the details of the given information while filling the online application form and submit and take the print out of the same.
Important dates to notify:
The application forms will be accepted from 17.12.2018 to 14.01.2019
Important links to mark up:
You can also check the exam results update and abroad study information.
Interested to get more information about our job updates, we request you to follow us on the various social media platforms for frequent updates.