Indian Army Engineering Graduates Recruitment 2018|Notification for 191 Indian Army SSC Vacancies, Apply Online @ https://joinindianarmy.nic.in/Bravo/BRAVOUserLogin.htm
Indian Army (IA) released a notification for Indian Army Engineering Graduates Recruitment 2018 to fill a total vacancies of 191 for the posts of Short Service Commission (Tech) Lieutenant. Applicants who are interested to apply for these jobs can go through below notification details for age limit, qualification, salary and eligibility criteria etc..we collected the required information exclusively from the official notification through the official website of the Indian Army – https://joinindianarmy.nic.in/alpha/writereaddata/Portal/NotificationPDF/SSC_TECH_52_APR_2019_COURSE.pdf
Important Details for Indian Army Engineering Graduates Recruitment 2018
Organization: Indian Army (IA)
Job Name : Short Service Commission (Tech) Lieutenant
Total Posts: 191
Job Location: All India
Job Type: Govt. Jobs|Sarkari Naukri
Qualification as per the official notification:
Civil Engineering – Applicant should have Passed Civil Engineering, Civil Engineering (Structual Engineering), Structural Engineering.
Mechanical Engineering – Applicant should have Passed Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical (Mechatronics) Engineering, Mechanical And Automation Engineering.
Electrical/ Electrical And Electronics Engineering – Applicant should have Passed Electrical Engineering, Electrical Engineering (Electronics And Power), Power System Engineering, Electrical And Electronics Engineering.
Aeronautical/ Aviation/ Ballistics/ Avionics Engineering – Applicant should have Passed Aeronautical Engineering
Electronics and Telecom/ Telecommunication/ Electronics And Communication/ Satellite Communications – Applicant should have Passed Electronics And Telecommunication Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering, Electronics And Communication Engineering, Electronics And Electrical Communication Engineering.
Electronics/ Opto-Electronics/ Fiber Optics/ Micro Electronics And Microwave – Applicant should have passed graduation in Power Electronics And Drives.
Production Engineering – Applicant should have passed graduation in Production/Mechanical Engineering.
Architecture/ Building Construction Technology. – Applicant should have passed graduation in Architecture Engineering.
SSCW (Non Tech) (Non UPSC). -Applicant should have Passed Graduation in any Discipline.
SCW (Tech). – Applicant should have Passed BE/ B.Tech in Any Engineering Stream.
Important Dates for Indian Army Engineering Graduates Recruitment 2018
Starting Date for the Online Application – 12 July 2018
Last Date for the Online Application – 09 August 2018
Last Date for receipt of Application – 30 September 2018
Vacancy Details for Indian Army Engineering Graduates Recruitment 2018
|Electrical/ Electrical And Electronics Engineering||22||02||24|
|Aeronautical/ Aviation/ Ballistics/ Avionics Engineering||12||00||12|
|Computer Sci. And Engineering/ Computer Technology/ Information Tech/ M.Sc Computer Sci.||31||03.||34|
|Electronics and Telecom/ Telecommunication/ Electronics And Communication/ Satellite Communications||28||02||30.|
|Electronics/ Opto-Electronics/ Fiber Optics/ Micro Electronics And Microwave.||11||00||11|
|Architecture/ Building Construction Technology.||00||00||03|
|For Widows of Defence Personnel.|
|SSCW (Non Tech) (Non UPSC).||00||01||01|
How to Apply for Indian Army Engineering Graduates Recruitment 2018
- Interested and Eligible Applicants Can Apply Through Online Mode.
- Applicants can click on the Link for Online Registration and register themselves.
- Applicants can Click on the Link for Applying Online/Registered User Log-In and fill the Online Application
- Applicants need to Upload All the Documents Along With Photographs and Signature in Prescribed Size As Mentioned in Notification.
- Applicants need to Apply before 09 August 2018.
- Applicants are advised to Take Printout of Application Form For Future Reference.
Important Links for Indian Army Engineering Graduates Recruitment 2018
- FCI Manager phase 2 Preparation tips 2020
- Tips to crack EPFO Assistant 2020 Examination
- 7 powerful tips to crack IAS interview 2020 examination
- 6 important tips to crack the Bank interviews 2020
- How to crack SBI Clerk Mains English 2020 examination
- Tips to crack SSC CGL Mains Mathematics section 2020 Examination
- Tips to crack SSC CGL Mains English section 2020 Examination
- Tips to crack SBI Mains General Awareness section 2020 Examination
- Tips to crack SBI English section in Prelims examination 2020
- Tips to crack SBI clerk Reasoning section 2020 Examination