JNU Recruitment 2019 – Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) declared occupation notices for Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, and Professor for 271 Vacancies. Candidates with the Qualification of MSc/M.Phil./Ph.D/D. Phil can apply for this activity. All Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply online at the latest 19 August 2019. The point by point qualification and application procedure are given underneath.
Jawaharlal Nehru University is the premier college situated at New Delhi, India; it was set up in the Year 1969 by a demonstration of parliament. There are numerous safeguard organizations conceded acknowledgement under JNU is situated at Pune, Mhow, Ezhimala, Dehradun, Secunderabad. The Research and Development Institution are found all over India, JNU was positioned number 3 in all over India, and they Signed up with the 71 Universities everywhere throughout the world to give a superior training for the understudies. The primary intention in this University is to give a reasonable vision about existence to the understudies before leaving the Campus.
Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Professor
Details of Vacancies:
- Professors: 110 Posts
- Assistant Professor: 4 Posts
- Associate Professor: 157 Posts
- Candidate must have a PHD degree in the concerned field and published high quality of research papers. Researchers with minimum 10 published papers will be considered.
- A professional with the PHD degree in the relevant field with the documented evidence of ten years of expirience.
At least ten years of showing background in college/school as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Professor, as well as research involvement with the proportionate level at the University/National Level Institutions
For Assistant Professor:
- Applicants Should Complete Master’s certificate with 55% imprints (or a comparable evaluation in a point-scale any place the reviewing framework is pursued) in a concerned/important/unified subject from an Indian University, or a proportionate degree from an authorize outside the college.
- Applicants Should Complete PhD Degree in a customary mode in the concerned/united/significant orders with great scholarly records.
- The competitor more likely than not cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) led by the UGC or the CSIR, or a comparable test licensed by the UGC, like SLET/SET
For Associate Professor:
Candidates should complete Master’s Degree within any event 55% imprints (or a proportionate evaluation in a point-scale, any place the reviewing framework is pursued).
Candidates should Complete PhD Degree in the concerned/associated/important controls with great scholarly records.
At least eight years of experience of instructing or potentially inquire about in a scholarly/look into a position comparable to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College (or)
Search position comparable to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/industry with at least seven productions in the friend audited or UGC-recorded diaries and an absolute research score of Seventy-five according to the criteria
- Professor: Rs.1,44,200/ – 2,18,200/ – Month
- Assistant Professor: Rs. 57,700-1,82,400/ – Month
- Associate Professor: Rs. 1,31,400/ – 2,17,100/ – Month
How to apply?
All Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this activity online at the latest 19 August 2019 up to 5.30 PM.