Join Indian Navy Sailor SSR Recruitment 2017 Notification | Apply Online for Senior Secondary Recruit posts
Join Indian Navy Sailor SSR Recruitment 2017 has advertised a notification for the recruitment of Sailor vacancies (unmarried male candidates) for Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) – Feb batch 2018. Eligible candidates can apply online from 22-05-2017 to 04-06-2017. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below .
Join Indian Navy Sailor SSR Recruitment 2017 (SSR) Entry Feb Batch|Join Indian Navy Sailors SSR 10+2 Entry Feb 2018 Apply Online … Recruitment 2017
Name of the Organisation: Indian Navy
Recruitment Org : Defence Jobs
Number of Posts : Various
Post Name : Senior Secondary Recruits
Eligibility : 10+2 Qualification
Age Limit : Candidates should be born between 01-02-1997 to 31-01-2001.
Educational Qualification : Candidates should be qualified in 10+2/ equivalent examination with Maths & Physics and at least one of Chemistry/ Biology/ Computer science.
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based on Written Test, qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in Medical Examinations.
How to Apply : Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 22-05-2017 to 04-06-2017.
Official Website : www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
Join Indian Navy Sailor for SSR Recruitment 2017
- The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type.
- The question paper will comprise of four sections i.e. English, Science, Mathematics and General Knowledge.
- The question paper will be of 10+2 standard and the syllabus for the examination is available on website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Duration of examination will be one hour.
- The candidates are required to pass in all sections and in aggregate.
Physical Fitness Test (PFT):
- PFT will consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7minutes,
- 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak)
- and 10 Pushups.
- Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.
- Medical examination will be conducted by authorised military doctors as per medical standards prescribed in current regulations applicable to sailors on entry.
- Minimum height 157 cms. Weight and Chest should be proportionate. Minimum chest expansion of 5 cms.
- The candidate must be in good physical and mental health, free from any defect likely to interfere with the efficient performance of duties both ashore and afloat under peace as well as war conditions as per Navy Order (Special) 01/2008. Extract of the Navy Order can be accessed from the official recruitment website.
- Initial Medical Examination for recruitment will be considered only “Provisionally fit subject to fitness in the final medical examination”. Final Medical Examination of all selected candidates will be done at INS Chilka.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 22-05-2017
Last Date to Apply Online: 04-06-2017.