If you are looking for Kerala government jobs in 2019 here are some latest updates about them. There are jobs for candidates who have passed their 10th High school examination, 10+2 intermediate examination or are graduates
- The qualification required for the job is the candidate must have passed 10th and the last date of application is 25 July 2019. The BPCL is recruiting for the posts of chemist trainee and general workman with 18 vacancies. The eligibility criteria are the candidate should have a degree in MSc. And a Diploma with the last date is 5 August 2019. The CPCRI is recruiting for the position of Young Professional II with just one vacancy.
- The qualification required for the post-MSc. or any postgraduate degree with the last date is 3 August 2019. Any candidate who is a graduate or have a degree in MBA, PGDM, B.Tech , B.E. or CA. The last date of application for these positions is 12 August 2019. TATA AIA is recruiting for the post of Trainee. Any candidate who is a graduate or post-graduate can apply for this job till 26 July 2019. NIIT is recruiting for the job of a senior officer in Bank.
- Any candidate who is interested and is a graduate or post-graduate can apply for the job till 26 July 2019. IOCL is recruiting for the job of trade apprentice and technician apprentice with the number of vacancies being 413.
- Any candidate who is a graduate or has a diploma can apply for the positions. The last date to apply for the job is 26 August 2019. NIT, Calicut is recruiting for the position of Adhoc faculty with only 5 vacancies. The last date to apply for the job us 7 August 2019 with education qualification being, ME, M.Tech. M.Phil, Ph.D., M.A. or M.Sc. AAI is recruiting for the job of security screener with 6 vacancies. Any graduate can apply for the job until 3 August 2019.
- CPCRI is recruiting young professional with just 1 vacancy. The candidate willing to apply for the job must have a Bachelor’s degree in Science. The last date to apply is 1 August 2019. The Indian navy has released 400 vacancies for the position of a sailor. The candidate who has passed their 10th high school examination can apply for this job.
Kerala Government Jobs | Kerala Sarkari Jobs 2019
The last date to apply to this job is 1 August 2019. VSSC is recruiting junior research fellow and research associates with 20 vacancies. The eligibility criteria for the job are the candidate must have a degree of B.Sc. and M.Sc. The last date to apply for the job is 3 August 2019. NMRC is recruiting office assistant, account assistant and various other positions with total odd 199 vacancies. The candidates who are willing to apply for the job should have a degree in BBA, BCA, B.Com., CA, ICWA, Diploma, B.Tech, B.Sc. or any other graduate. The last date of application to the job is 21 August 2019.
We are providing following services to students, job seekers and employees to settle in their career.
Freejobalert on sarkari naukri | sarkarinaukri results | local job postings | education information |free education | educational news | special education | distance education | jobs in abroad | high paid jobs | part time jobs | work from home jobs | education news today