Ministry of Education Singapore Scholarship for Indian Students 2019|A*STAR India Youth Scholarship for Indian Students
The Ministry of Education Singapore Scholarship is for students who want to study in selected Singapore schools from Secondary Schooling (Three) to Pre-University Two and is renewed annually, subject to the satisfactory performance of the scholar.
The Ministry of Education (MOE) formulates and implements education policies on education structure, curriculum, pedagogy, and assessment.
Applicants must have completed Standard 8 in the Year 2018.
Important Details for Ministry of Education Singapore Scholarship for Indian Students 2019
- Last Date for the Application – July 22, 2018
- Course Level – Scholarship is available for pursuing Singapore-Cambridge General Certificate of Education ‘Advanced’ (GCE ‘A’) Level (or equivalent) certificate.
- Subject:Scholarship is offered for courses offered by the Singaporean schools.
- Scholarship Award – The Scholarship Award Includes the Following:
- Annual allowance including the hostel accommodation
- Settling-in allowance at the beginning of the academic year
- One Time Return Economy class air passage
- Total Coverage of school fees
- Coverage of GCE O-Level and A-Level examination fees (once only, if applicable)
- Subsidised medical benefits and accident insurance cover
- Number of Scholarships: Not specified as per the official notification of the Scholarship
- Nationality: Students from India are eligible for the Ministry of Education Singapore Scholarship.
- Scholarship can be taken only in Singapore
Eligibility Criteria for Ministry of Education Singapore Scholarship for Indian Students 2019
Countries Eligible – Students of India can apply for the scholarship
Entrance Requirements – If you meet the following criteria, you are invited to apply for the scholarship:
- Nationals of India
- Born between 2002 and 2004
- Completed Standard 8 in the Year 2018
- Possess outstanding academic track record (at least an average of 80% / minimum ‘A’ with English as first language in the Standards 7 and 8 school final examinations)
- Possess a high level of oral and written competency in English.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
How to Apply for Ministry of Education Singapore Scholarship for Indian Students 2019
- Interested Applicants Can Apply Through the Online Application
- Applicants can click on Link for the Online Application given in the Important Links Section on our website
- Applicants need to Fill All Mandatory Details in Online Application Form.
- Applicants need to Apply before 22 July 2018.
- Applicants are advised to Take Printout of Application Form For Future Reference
Important Links for Ministry of Education Singapore Scholarship for Indian Students 2019
Related Articles You May like