MONASH INTERNATIONAL LEADERSHIP SCHOLARSHIP 2018
MONASH INTERNATIONAL LEADERSHIP SCHOLARSHIP 2018 – ELIGIBILITY
- Intending to enroll full-time in an undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) degree at a Monash campus in Australia.
- Received a full Monash course offer.
- Not a recipient of any other scholarships, grants or financial incentives funded by Monash University or be sponsored by other bodies/institutions.
- Students enrolling in Bachelor of Medical Science and Doctor of Medicine or Master of Business Administration (MBA) are not eligible to apply.
- Students in Monash Pathway programs (e.g., Monash College and Monash University Foundation Year) are not eligible to apply.
- Students transferring from another Monash campus or applying to Monash from another Australian University are not eligible to apply.
MONASH INTERNATIONAL LEADERSHIP SCHOLARSHIP 2018 – IMPORTANT DETAILS
- Purpose/Awards100% course fees paid
- Important DatesOnline Deadline: Oct 15, 2017Offline Deadline: Oct 15, 2017
- Contact Details Central Admissions Monash Connect, Clayton Campus 21 Chancellor?s Walk, Campus Centre Monash University VIC 3800, Australia Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Enquiries: email@example.com
- Get Scholarship in your Mobile InboxSend below message to 92200 92200
BUDDY GET MIL1
HOW TO APPLY
Step 1: Click on link to apply.
Step 2: Fill in all the required details.
Step 3: Anwser the questions correctly.
Step 4: Attach all required documents.
Step 5: Send the filled-in applications to:
Monash Connect, Clayton Campus
21 Chancellor’s Walk, Campus Centre
VIC 3800, Australia
or Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 100% course fees paid until the minimum number of points for candidates degree are completed (excludes OSHC, accommodation and living costs).
- Commencing undergraduate students will be invited to apply for a place in Monash Minds, a leadership program for first-year students.
- Recipients may be asked to participate or be profiled in relevant Monash marketing, recruitment and promotional materials and/or events.
- Based on academic achievement.
- Students will also be assessed on their scholarship application statement (500 words) and their potential to be an ambassador for Monash University.
To retain this scholarship:
- Candidate must maintain a distinction grade average (70% or above) each semester.
- Candidate will be required to participate in at least three Marketing and/or Scholarship promotional activities. These activities include attendance at official scholarship functions and participating in marketing activities and networking events.
Related Articles You May like