Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan (NYKS) released a notification recently where they are providing 337 job vacancies in different levels like LDC, Clerk, MTS, Computer operator and many more. Candidates who are willing to apply for these job openings can check whether they are eligible to apply for the job or not. Go through the article to figure out Exam dates, Exam pattern, eligibility criteria, selection criteria and various details to apply for NYKS 2019 recruitments.
NYKS will soon reveal the starting date for submitting applications for recruitment 2019. Apart from them they warned the candidates to keep ready with their details by following information:
· Starting Date to submit applications – Not Specified
· Last Date if Submitting Applications – 20 Days after the starting date
· Exam Date – Will be revealed soon
The following are the list of vacancies for which candidates can apply:
1. Assistant Director/ District Youth Coordinator – 160
2. Junior Computer Programmer – 17
3. Senior Hindi Translator – 1
4. Assistant – 38
5. Librarian – 1
6. Stenographer Grade II – 23
7. Computer Operator – 4
8. Accounts Clerk Cum Typist – 58
9. Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – 12
10. Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) – 23
NYKS Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
a) Age Limit
· District Youth Coordinator – 28 Years (Max. Limit)
· Accounts Clerk cum typist – 28 Years (Max Limit)
· Multi Tasking Staff – Between 18 to 25 years
· Remaining Posts – As per rule of the Department
b) Education Qualification
· District Youth Coordinator – Master Degree
· Accounts Clerk Cum Typist – Graduation degree
· Multi Tasking Staff – Matrix
· Remaining Posts – Wait for the official notification to get the eligibility criteria
Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan follows the basic process to select the candidates which is stated as below:
· Online Competitive or Aptitude Examination
· Personal Interview
How to Apply
If you are also interested to apply for the examination then you can follow the below-stated steps to figure out how you can apply for the examination:
· Go to the official website of the Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan.
· Click on the new registration option available on the website.
· Complete the form by filling the correct information.
· Click on apply for DYC/MTS/ACT
· Now you need to fill one online application with your personal and academic information.
NKYS Salary Details
· District Youth Coordinator-Rs. 56,100/– Rs. 1,77,500/-
· Junior Computer Programmer / Senior Hindi Translator -Rs. 44,900/–Rs. 1,42,400/-
· Account Cum clerical Typist -Rs. 25,500/- -Rs. 81,100/-
· Multi Tasking Staff – Rs.18,000/- -Rs. 56,900/-
· Lover Divisional Clerk-Rs. 19,900/–Rs. 63,200/-
· Computer Operator-Rs. 25,500/–Rs. 81,100/-
· Remaining Posts- Rs. 35,400/–Rs. 1,12,400/-
We hope you are satisfied with the information posted above about the Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan 2019 recruitment. As soon as the official notification with the starting and ending dates to apply for the exam we will update on the website. So, please keep checking if you want all the updates about Govt. Jobs in India or a particular state.