NHM MP NOTIFICATION 2019 – OPENING FOR 2019 ANM POSTS-APPLY TODAY!

National Health Mission NHM, Maharashtra has issued the latest notification for the putting something into use 2019. Online or paper forms that ask for a job, money, admission, etc. are invited for the post of 2019 ANM. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, 

 

Needed Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below.

 

Organization – National Health Mission NHM 

Type of Employment – Maharashtra Govt Jobs 

Total Vacancies – 2019 


Location – Maharashtra 

Post Name – ANM 

Official Website – www.mponline.gov.in 

Applying Mode – Online 

Starting Date – 28.08.2019 

Last Date – 19.09.2019 

 

Details of Vacancies: 

 

Name of the Posts/Vacancies 

ANM2019 Posts 

 

Qualification Details: 

 

The candidates must have passed 10th, 12th, ANM, B.Sc., Nursing or the equal from a recognized Board. 

Needed Age Limit: 

 

Minimum Age: 21 years 

Maximum Age: 40 years 

Package: Rs. 12,000/- 

 

Mode of Selection: 

 

  • Written Test 
  • Interview 

 

Steps To Apply For Online Mode: 

 

  • Log on to the official website www.mponline.gov.in 
  • Candidates can apply through online 
  • Candidates should make sure that they satisfy the ability to participate in judging requirements as per needed things 
  • Pay the application fee, if needed. 
  • Click on the submit button for submission of online or paper form that asks for a job, money, admission, etc.. 
  • Take a print out the online or paper form that asks for a job, money, admission, etc. for future use 

 

Important Instruction: 

 

Before Applying, Candidates are given opinions about what could or should be done about a situation to go through the instructions given in the written statement of examination very carefully. 

 

Focusing Dates: 

 

Application Submission Dates: 28.08.2019 to 19.09.2019 

 

Official Links: 

 

Notice Link: Click Here 

Apply Link: Click Here

 

Heath care area is one of the leading businesses not only in India but across the globe. The Indian nurses are in demand in the US and other countries who have a shortage of nurses. Healthcare area has lots of career options that cover both medical and pro serving to stop something bad before it happens to care. Health care is US$_$ 35 billion industry in India and will reach US$_$ 75 billion by 2012 and in the year 2020, it will become US$_$ 150 billion. McKinsey in its report has said that healthcare area in India is one of the fastest-growing areas with 10 to 12 per cent growth each year. 

 

According to the Connected Rooms of the buying and selling of goods and Industry ASSOCHAM during the period of April-June 2009 the growth in the net money made is 42.44 per cent. Then there is the health insurance that is the booming area and will lead to many best job opportunities in 2010 in India. Now it is only 10 per cent of the Indian population that has taken the health insurance. This means the rest of the 90% still needs it. According to the study by the PHD Room of the buying and selling of goods and Industry by the year 2010 this part will grow to US$_$ 5.75 billion. There will be many nursing jobs not only in India but across the world.