NVS Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 251 PGT, Principal & Other Posts
NVS Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 251 PGT, Principal& Other Posts, the complete details of the job is given below for your reference.
The name of the organization: Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti(NVS)
The location of the job: Chandigarh
Type of the job employment: Government job
The total number of available vacancies: 251 Vacancies
Name of the available post:
1. Principal (Group-A) – 25 posts
2. Assistant commissioner in Administration (Group A)- 03posts
3. Computer Operator (Group-C) -03 posts
4. Assistant (Group C) – 02 posts
5. Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs) (Group-B) – 218 posts
The Eligibility Criteria:
1. The qualification for the Principle is B.E/PG with experience.
2. For Assistant Commissioner should have the degree with the relevant experience.
3. The Computer operator should have the degree, skills in MS word and data entry with the diploma in Computer.
4. The Assistant Group must have the degree and the knowledge of computer for operating.
5. The Post Graduate Teachers must have the qualification of BE/B. Tech, B.SS, BCA, MCA and PG degree diploma.
The Age criteria:
The minimum age is 18 years and the maximum is 50, please go through the official notification to know more about each post criteria.
The Detailed Information:
The candidates are requested to go through the job notification in detail to be the part of the job notification successfully by following the guidelines.
The Application Fee:
1. The Exam Fee for the Principal and Assistant Commissioner is 1500/-
2. For Assistant and Computer operator the fee is 800/-
3. For Post Graduate teachers the fee is 1000/-
4. For SC/ST/PH categories and female candidates the fee is Nil
The application fee can be paid online only.
The Important dates to mark up:
The starting date for the registration and payment to be the part of this job is 15th Jan 2019.
The last date of registration is 14/02/2019
The last date for the fee payment is 15/02/2019
The admit cards will be available from 10/03/2019
The Written test will be in the last week of march in 2019.
The important Links:
You can also check the exam results update and abroad study information.
Interested to get more information about our job updates, we request you to follow us on the various social media platforms for frequent updates.