What is Prime Minister Special Scholarship Scheme (PMSSS) 2018-19 Jammu & Kashmir Scholarship?
Prime Minister Special Scholarship Scheme (PMSSS) 2018-19 Jammu & Kashmir is the Scholarship for Jammu & Kashmir students. AICTE released a notification about this Scholarship for Jammu & Kashmir students in their official website.
Who is providing this Scholarship?
The AICTE-All India Council for Technical Education comes under Human Resource and Development in India offering this Scholarship for Jammu & Kashmir students.
Who can apply for this Scholarship?
- Students must belong to Jammu & Kashmir state
- Students who passed 10+2 can eligible this scholarship
- Students who have done 10+3 diploma studies can avail this scholarship to get direct entry into 2nd year of engineering
- Students who willing to study outside of Jammu & Kashmir
- Students family income, not more than 8 lakh per annum
What are the benefits of this Scholarship?
- Prime Minister Special Scholarship Scheme (PMSSS) 2018-19 Jammu & Kashmir can be awarded academic fee and maintenance fee
- Academic Fee- I t will be paid to the institute directly which includes tuition fee, library fee, exam fee, university fee etc..
- Maintenance Fee -It will be paid to students in two equal amount of INR 50,000 which includes hostel fee, mess charges, buying books and stationery etc..
How to apply for this Scholarship?
Steps to follow to apply for this scholarship
1.Open official website link
2.Register on the website
3. Fill all required information
4.Attach all required documents
5. Finally, submit the application form
Last date to Apply
09 May 2018
Terms and Conditions
- Every student required to give preference of college
- AICTE will open the councilling center in Jammu /Srinagar and candidate can attend the counseling
- Whoever not presence for councilling can be disqualified for this scholarship
- Allotment of seats can be made through counseling only
- Important Links