The SSC CGL examination 2020 will be going to be held very nearly in the upcoming days.
Students need to prepare themselves well before the examination in order to crack it
successfully. But the matter of fact here is this time the competition will be huge and the
difficulty level of the examination will also very high. Students need to prepare well
otherwise the chances of rejection will be very high too and they may get stuck in prelims
or in the main. The upcoming SSC examination will be quiet difficult this time. This
information is shared in order to aware you but not to frighten you. This is why if you apply
certain tricks then your task for cracking this examination will be much easier.
Therefore, let’s get an idea about the strategies that you can apply in order to crack this
examination in the first attempt.
Before Getting in to the details lets have an overview first of this examination and
regarding its important dates
What is the selection process of the SSC CGL 2020 Examination?
The entire process of selection and the examination pattern will be conducted in four stages. This why, the candidates need to be aware of the difficulty level of the questions in all the stages of the examination or the process of selection that will be held by the staff selection board.
Let’s understand the stages of the examination in a clear manner
- Tier -1 this will be MCQ format written examination using the computer.
- Tier -2 this will also be done in the MCQ format using computer but the marks will be more compared to tier one.
- Tier -3 Examinations will be of descriptive format and it will include Essay writing.
- Tier-4 the tier 4 examination will be of Data entry operation test or the computer proficiency test.
So, these four levels a candidate have to cross in order to get selected in the examination of SSC CGL 2020.
Now let’s get into the subject wise preparation tips for this examination
Preparation tips for General Intelligence or Reasoning
- This section is the most scoring section for the SSC CGL examination 2020. You just need to focus on some core areas to score well in this section. Along with that it is the less time consuming section in the Tier –I examination.
- Frequently asked questions from this section is odd man out, Analogy, Venn diagram, Miscellaneous and coding decoding. This section carries 25 marks in the Tier one examination.
- Take help of the previous year’s question paper to score well in this section. Previous year question paper will help you to understand the pattern of the examination in a proper manner.
Preparation Tips for English Language:-
- The English section is being considered as one of the easiest section in SSC CGL examination. In Tier -1 it carries 25 marks and in the Tier -2 it carries 200 marks.
- Students need to well verse with the newspapers and magazines to score well in this section. This will help them in two ways firstly it will improve their learning habit and secondly will improve upon their vocabulary and current affairs.
- The paper basically comprises of vocabulary, grammar, and the comprehension.
- Some of the easy topics are being covered in this section like active passive voice, direct and indirect speeches, spotting errors and phrase replacement.
Preparation Tips for Mathematics section:-
- This is the most crucial and the critical as well as time consuming section of the examination.
- To crack this examination a candidate must be able to keep the basics of mathematics strong, able to do the fast calculation and need to be very accurate.
- Try to focus on easy chapters first then on the difficult ones. Try to make an easy analysis of the question paper that which questions are lengthy and which questions are short. According to that make your attempt.
- Number system, Geometry, Algebra, trigonometry and Mensuration are the easy chapters that you can attempt first depending on the nature of questions being asked in the examinations.
Preparation tips for General awareness section:-
This is the easiest section of the entire examination as per the opinion of various aspirants or the experts. The reason is if you know the answer then you can attempt if you don’t know then you can leave.
- Try to prepare from 10th standard History, geography, Science subjects for this section.
- Do not make any wrong attempt in this section.
- Reading news papers and magazines are enough to increase your current affairs in this section.
Hence, if you can follow the above mentioned tips then the chances will be higher for you to crack this examination very easily. SSC CGL EXAMINATION 2020 is that examination where millions of aspirants can get the chance or pass through the selection process.
So prepare well and stick to your basic instincts to crack this examination successfully.