YES Bank BDTS (M/ SM) – 06 Posts
YES Bank BDTS (M/ SM) :-YES Bank has released a notification for TL – Mobility Lead – Digital Banking – BDTS . Nowadays in India Yes Bank is one of the leading banks. Information about age, qualification, other important details about job can see below mentioned official website.
Project Management of Mobile Applications
Plan/develop/implement mobile applications on the IBM Worklight platform
Provide correct and uptodate project status to stakeholders on a regular basis
YES Bank BDTS (M/ SM) | Position Responsibilities
Manage a team (direct reporting) of resources [business analysts and technology specialists] who would be driving the mobile application implementations.
Liaise with various teams in the Bank to successfully implement projects
Liaise with vendors for estimations, cost negotiations, signing of new contracts and explore new initiatives
Business user Management
Manager business user expectations
Plan/prioritize user requirements
YES Bank BDTS (M/ SM) | Qualifications and Experience Requirement
Essential Over all experience of 10-12 years.
Key Competencies / skill set:
• Overall experience of 10-12 years in Banking
• Atleast 5 years of hands-on experience in the retail banking, managing retail net banking and mobile banking application(s).
• Hands-on experience in deploying projects on IBM Worklight
• Should have experience in leading a team of atleast 5 members
• Should be well-versed with the core functionalities deployed in mobile banking applications and the technology used in them
• Should have vendor management experience related to atleast 2 projects
• Conceptual clarity of the processes to be followed while deploying mobile applications
• Should be able to demonstrate use of project management artefacts/reporting metrics used during project execution
• Excellent Interpersonal skills and the ability to create collaborative business relationships
• Experience facilitating work groups & strong co-ordination skills
• Strong problem solving abilities and an aptitude for learning new technologies
• Excellent communication (verbal & writer) & presentation skills
• Effective time management skills, highly organized & process oriented
Bookmark our website www.jobcareerbook.com by click on Ctrl+D for further update on this job and previous examination papers and model tests which are prepared by our expert team. We will provide up to date information on this job and related jobs on daily basis on our website. To know more details about further job notifications and model tests visit www.jobcareerbook.com on daily basis. Also we are providing daily job notifications and model tests directly into your mail box, to get daily job notifications in various government and IT & BPO sectors subscribe our email notifications by enter your email ID and click on subscribe on this page.
Our primary goal is to help the jobseekers who are looking for desired government or private job in various sectors. We are here for you to prepare in such a manner till you attend the examination/interview. You can drop a mail to us on previous question papers and model tests. We are happy to help you in all the ways!!