Millions of candidates appear for government jobs every year. But the irony is few of them only gets selected in it. The main reason is most of the candidates targets all the examinations all at a time. This makes things haphazard and confusing. Just you need to target a few selected exams and focus on your goal on to that. Don’t just rush on to things this will waste your time, energy and money. Now the matter of fact is on what basis you must select your goal. This is very simple on the basis of your age; educational qualification and the most crucial thing the lag time between the exam and your preparation make your choice.
Hence let’s find out the list of top government jobs that you can apply for in 2020:-
- SSC (Staff Selection Commission):- This is one of the most popular government jobs which provide huge scope to the aspiring candidates every year. This year also there is no exception for this. In all probability on 26th of February 2020, the notification will get released for this examination. This year the total vacancy will be of 8216 all across India on a different post
Get some insights into the latest post on SSC jobs
- Lab Assistant with a total vacancy of 6 and the qualification is of 12th pass.
- Junior Technical assistant vacancy of 8 and the qualification is of graduate level.
- Office attendant vacancy of 11and the qualification of 10th class.
- Field Assistant Vacancy of 4 and qualification any graduate and 12th.
- Data Entry operator vacancy of 11 and qualification any graduate and 12th.
- Junior Engineer vacancy of 112 and qualification of B.Tech/ BE or 12th.
- Instructor vacancy of 437 and the qualification required is of any graduate.
More vacancies are there you can check it on various government sites for better information.
- HSSC (Haryana Staff Selection Commission):- Along with the SSC, the HSSC has also a huge vacancy for the young graduates and 12th pass aspirants this year. The total vacancy for this government Job is of 7386 on 14 different posts along with lucrative pay scale across Haryana. If the candidate cracks this examination in a proper manner then they can get quality government job on their own state. They can also search on the updates on site for the details of these posts and the eligibility criteria later.
- RSMSSB( Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial services selection board):-
There are a total of 5261 vacancies for RSMSSB basically in two post category this job is being divided. In this government job the first post is that of Patwari with 4207 vacancies and the qualification is that of any graduate from an education background of BCA, B Tech, Diploma, BE or BSC. Another post is that of a Junior Engineer which has the vacancy for 1054 candidates this year. The qualification required for this examination is of B.Tech, BE/ Diploma. Hence the scope for the candidates in Rajasthan is quite huge and diverse.
- Indian Railways:-
This year can prove to be a great game-changer for the railway jobs aspirants. The reason being 4696 vacancies in 70 different posts with lucrative salary scale will be offered by Indian railways. This government job will encompass students from class 12th to postgraduate level. Therefore it can prove to be a great life-changing job opportunity for various government job aspirants this year. Just they need to stay focused on the important dates for keeping themselves prepared for the examination. Detail analysis of this exam is being aired on different government job sites.
- Eastern Railways:-
This time Eastern railways are offering a lucrative job opportunity for Kolkata candidates. Only on one category that is for the Apprentice, there are 2792 vacancies are being offered this time. The educational qualification that this government job requires is 10th, 8th and ITI. Just the candidates need to stay focused on the dates of the examination so that they don’t lose this lucrative job opportunity.
- Indian Post:-
After this above-mentioned job, the most and the easy job opportunity that this time the government is offering is the postal jobs across all over India. This will have 2288vacancies on 13 different posts. Just the candidates need to prepare themselves in the right order to crack this examination.
Hence, the candidates can focus on the above-mentioned government job opportunities to fulfil their dreams. But along with that, they need to stay focused on the important dates of the examination. Just make your preparation for this easy but achievable government jobs to build your strong lucrative future. Target specific categories of exams and try to achieve the goal. Don’t just rush on things as all will not work at a time.
Best of luck to you in your job search and try to give your best.