CC Examination Notification: NIELT (National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology) / DOEACC society are both inviting to the CCC Examination. NIELIT has also given out the notification for the admit cards, results, E-certificate various other related information:
CC Examination, Admit Card, Online Forms, Results, Certificate Notification:
- Application Start: Everyday
- Exam Date: Each Month
- Availability of admit card: First week of each month
- Availability of result: Post 1 month of the exam
- E-Certificate Download: Post the first month of the declaration
General/OBC Category: Rs. 590/- INR
SC/ST/PH Category: Rs. 590/- INR
The applicant can pay the fees through various mediums such as:
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
Eligibility Criteria: The applicant must have passed a minimum of 10+2 examination from a recognized board or university.
Name of the course: Course on Computer Concept
Process to Fill the Application Form:
1. The interested candidates need to visit the official website first. – http://student.nielit.in/Home.aspx
2. The candidates should read the eligibility criteria thoroughly and only then proceed.
3. Click on the ‘Apply Form Online’
4. Candidates are then required to fill of their basic details such as:
A: Full Name
B: Fathers Name:
C: Date of Birth
D: Aadhar card details
E: Telephone Number
5. Once the candidate has filled all the basic personal information, the next step is to upload the latest passport size photograph, along with a signature and the thumb impression.
6. Pay the examination fees if applicable.
7. Click on ‘Submit’ post completion of the application form.
8. Once you are through, do not forget to take a printout of the application form and use it for future reference.
9. In the first week of the next month, you will have to download the admit card and you will have to enter the application number and date of birth.
1. Admit Card Download: https://student.nielit.gov.in/Index.aspx
2. Result Download: https://student.nielit.gov.in/Index.aspx
3. Online Application: https://student.nielit.gov.in/Index.aspx
4. Examination Fees: https://student.nielit.gov.in/Index.aspx
5. Download E-Certificate: https://certificate.nielit.gov.in/