CCRAS Recruitment 2018 – Walk in for 62 SRF and Multi-Tasking Attendant Posts
CCRAS Recruitment 2018 – Walk in for 62 SRF and Multi-Tasking Attendant Posts and the detailed information about the job opening with the eligibility criteria and application process is given below.
The name of the organization: Regional Ayurveda Research Institute for Mother & Child Health (RARIMCH)
Notification Information: Regional Ayurveda Research Institute for Mother & Child Health (RARIMCH) has given the notification for the recruitment for the available posts, the interested candidates are requested to apply as per the eligibility.
The Total number of available posts: 62 post
The name of the available post:
- Senior Research Fellow-31
- Multi-Tasking Attendant-31
The Education Eligibility Criteria:
- For Senior Research Fellow the candidates must have the BAMS to be the part of this recruitment or any equivalent degree from the recognized institute.
- Multi-Tasking Attendant the candidates must have the 10th class with the computer knowledge or any equivalent qualification from the recognized institute.
The Age Limit Criteria:
The Age Limit for Senior Research Fellow is 35 years and for Multi-Tasking Attendant is 30 years.
The candidates are requested to visit the official website of the Regional Ayurveda Research Institute for Mother & Child Health at http://www.ccras.nic.in/ and read the complete notification of the recruitment.
The Important Dates:
- The date of the Test and Interview for Senior Research Fellow is 15.11.2018 and for Multi-Tasking Attendant is 18.11.2018.
The Important Links:
Click here to visit the official website at http://www.ccras.nic.in/
You can also check the exam results update and abroad study information.