CDAC 2018 Job Vacancy in Thiruvananthapuram
CDAC Thiruvananthapuram Recruiting in 2018 for Walk in Graduate Apprentice Posts and the detailed information about the job opening with the eligibility criteria and application process is given below.
The name of the organization: Center for Development of Advanced Computing
The name of the available post: Graduate Apprentice
The location of the job: Thiruvananthapuram
The number of total available vacancies: There are 29 vacancies.
The candidate must have the graduate in BE/B.Tech in Electronics & Communication/CS/ MECH/ Electrical And Electronics or any other relevant degree from the recognized institute.
The Salary Pay Scale: The stipend is 4,984/-
Detailed Information on how to apply:
- The applicants must be a graduate and pass out.
- The duration of the training will be for a year.
- The selected candidates will be registered under the Apprentices act 1961.
- The candidates with the experience of more than an year are not eligible to apply for this recruitment.
The Detailed Instructions to Apply:
- The candidates are requested to bring all the relevant documents related to studies along with the Individual marks sheet along with the Adhar card including the passport size photograph.
- The candidates are requested to download the Personal history form dully filled and the copies of the same are 5 along with the original filled copy of the same.
- The Candidates meeting the requirement criteria are requested to walk-in on 4th October 2018 at our Vellayambalam Center between 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM for the interview.
The Interview Procedure:
The Interview date:
The interview will be held at the given organization on 4th October 2018.
You can also check the exam results update and abroad study information.