If you are looking for Central government jobs in 2019 here are some latest updates about them. There are jobs for candidates who have passed their 10th High school examination, 10+2 intermediate examination or are graduates. You can easily apply for them online too. There are jobs in BMRCL for the position of chief engineer with 3 vacancies.
- The last to apply for the job is 1 August 2019. The qualification required to apply for the job is a degree in B.Tech or BE. Bank of Baroda is recruiting specialist officers and has released 35 vacancies for the jobs. The candidates who are willing to apply for the job must have a degree in B.Tech, BE, MCA or BCA. The last date to apply for the job is 2 August 2019. TATA AIA is recruiting for the position of relationship manager.
- Candidates who are graduates can apply for the job till 26 July 2019. BEL is recruiting for the positions of Director with a vacancy of 1, Technician apprentice trainee with the vacancies of 11, deputy engineer and senior engineer with the vacancy of 7, an electronics engineer with the vacancies of 5 and contract engineer with the vacancy of 6.
- To avail for the job of Technician apprentice trainee the minimum qualification that is required is a Diploma and that for the director, deputy engineer, senior engineer, electronic and contract engineer is B.Tech or BE.
- The last date to apply for the positions of technician apprentice trainee, contract engineer, and the director is 24 September 2019 and that for Deputy Engineer and senior engineer is 26 July 2019 and the same for electronics engineer is 31 July 2019. BPCL is recruiting for the positions of chemist trainee and general work woman with the number of vacancies being 18.
- The candidates willing to apply for the job must have a diploma or a Master’s degree in Science. The last date to avail the online form is 5 August 2019. BSF has released vacancies for the posts of the assistant commandant and logistics officer with a total of 58 vacancies. To be eligible for these positions the candidate must be a graduate or have a post-graduate diploma or have a degree in B.Tech, BE, MBA, PGDM. BIS is recruiting for the position of upper-division clerk and senior master technician with a vacancy of 115.
- The candidates interested for the job must be a graduate, a postgraduate or have a diploma or ITI, ICWA, LLB, B.Sc. MBA or PGDM. The central bank of India has released a vacancy of 1 for the position of a counsellor FLCC. Any graduate or postgraduate in any stream could apply for this job till 30 July 2019. Central Railway is recruiting for the positions of consultant, junior engineer and senior resident with the number of vacancies being 10, 5 and 7 respectively.
To apply for the job of consultant one must be a graduate or a post-graduate with the last date to apply to be 31 July 2019. For the position of junior assistant, the eligibility criteria are the candidate must have a degree in B.Tech or BE with the last date being 5 August 2019. To apply for the job of Senior Resident the last day is 7 August 2019 with which the candidate must be a post-graduate or have a degree in DNB or MBBS.
We are providing following services to students, job seekers and employees to settle in their career.
Freejobalert on sarkari naukri | sarkarinaukri results | local job postings | education information |free education | educational news | special education | distance education | jobs in abroad | high paid jobs | part time jobs | work from home jobs | education news today