- 1 Central Teachers Eligibility Test 2017 | Apply Online @ ctet.nic.in
Central Teachers Eligibility Test 2017 | Apply Online @ ctet.nic.in
Central Teachers Eligibility Test 2017 Notification released by Central Board of Secondary Education CBSE India. Candidates are advised to refer only authentic Text Books and syllabus suggested by NCTE for preparation in area of education.Online Application Form for Central TET will be strted soon.| Desirable candidates may Register Online at ctet.nic.in. Eligibility for CTET . CTET exam is conducted one or twice a year.
Central Teachers Eligibility Test 2017 | CTET-2017 Notification Apply online @ ctet.nic.in
Official Website: ctet.nic.in
CTET Central Teachers Eligibility Test 2017 Notification By CBSE
Application Form Starting Date: 02.06.2017
Submit Applicatin Form Last Date: 21.06.2017
Last Date to Pay Fee : 23.06.2017
Download Hall Tickets 10.07.2017
Date of Examination 23.07.2017
Qualified CTET Candidates can apply the schools of NCT of Delhi ,Central Government like KVS,NVS and Tibetan Schools etc
- Candidates are advised to refer only authentic Text Books and syllabus suggested by NCTE for preparation in area of education
- For information on Syllabus, click on Information Bulletin
- Exam process is open, fair and transparent, qualifying CTET is purely on merit, capability and sincere preparation through authentic Text Books
As per the arrangements of sub-segment (1) of Section 23 of the RTE Act, the National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) vide Notification dated 23rd August, 2010 and 29th JULY, 2011 set out the base capabilities for a man to be qualified for arrangement as an instructor for class I to VIII. It had been entomb alia given that one of the fundamental capabilities for a man to be qualified for arrangement as an educator in any of the schools alluded to in Clause (n) of segment 2 of the RTE Act is that he/she ought to breeze through the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) which will be directed by the proper Government as per the Guidelines surrounded by the NCTE.
The method of reasoning for including the TET as a base capability for a man to be qualified for arrangement as an educator is as under: It would bring national models and benchmark of educator quality in the enlistment procedure; It would incite educator training organizations and understudies from these establishments to additionally enhance their execution models; It would send a positive flag to all partners that the Government lays unique accentuation on instructor quality
Related Jobs you may Interested –
Important Instructions To The Candidates From JobCareerBook.com
- If you are eligible and want to apply this Job doesn’t delay till the last date to avoid the rejection.
- Double check all grammatical and spelling mistakes before submit the application
- Be confident and well prepare till you attend the test
- Believe yourself and strengthen the weaken areas before the test
- Practice makes perfect so do continue practice and get this job
As per our team analysis the competition is so high and as we know if the competition ratio either high or low If you prepare well in systematic order your are the winner!!
JCB Help line-
We are here to help you and happy to hear from you more, any information like more details on preparation to this job or any extra information related to this job, help in apply this job, study material related to this job, please mail us to email@example.com and our experts will provide up to date information.
Thank you & All the very best!!