CGPSC Recruiting in 2019 for Various CMO Posts
CGPSC Recruiting in 2019 for Various CMO Posts and you can check the complete details of the job opening in the given below
The name of the organization: Chattishgarh Public Service Commission
Type of job employment: Chhattisgarh Govt Jobs
Total number of available vacancies:Various
The location of the job: Chhatisgarh
Name of the available post:
- Chief Municipal Officer Group –A
- Chief Municipal Officer Group –B
The Eligibility Criteria:
The candidates need to complete Bachelor Degree or any equivalent degree from the well-known institute
The Age Criteria:
- The minimum age limit for this job is 21 years
- The maximum age limit for this job is 30 years
Salary Pay Scale:
- The pay scale for Chief Municipal Officer Group –A is Rs. 56,100/-
- The pay scale for Chief Municipal Officer Group –B is Rs. 38,100/-
- Written Exam
- The application fee for General / OBC applicants is Rs. 400/-
- The application fee for all other applicant (ST/SC/PWD) is Rs. 300/-
Information on how to apply:
The keen and interested applicants need to apply via online by visiting the official website at www.psc.cg.gov.in
Detailed Instructions to apply:
The candidates are requested to visit the careers page on the official website of the CGPSC recruitment at www.psc.cg.gov.in and fill the online application form.
2. The next step to be complete the form by providing the correct details of the academics along with the individual marks sheet and experience letter and other related information and pay the application fee as per the category
3. The applicants must attach all the self-attested copies of all the documents in the given format and size to be the part of this recruitment
4. Make sure to check all the details of the given information while filling the online application form and submit and take the print out of the same.
The important dates to notify:
The application will be accepted from 15.01.2019 to 13.02.2019
You can also check the exam results update and abroad study information.
Interested to get more information about our job updates, we request you to follow us on the various social media platforms for frequent updates.