CHANDIGARH POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP FOR TRANSGENDER STUDENTS 2017-18 – ELIGIBILITY
To be eligible for the scholarship, a candidate must -CHANDIGARH POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP FOR TRANSGENDER STUDENTS 2017-18 – ELIGIBILITY
- Belong to transgender category and have passed the higher secondary/matriculation examination from a recognised university or Board of Secondary Education.
- Be pursuing a post-secondary or post-matriculation course from a recognised institution except for training courses like Private Pilot license Courses, Aircraft Maintenance Engineer’s Courses, Courses at Training – Ship Dufferin, Courses of training at Military College, Dehradun, Courses at Pre-examination Training Centres of all India and State levels.
- Have parents’/guardians’ annual income less than INR 2.5 Lacs from all sources.
Note: All children of the same parents/guardians will be entitled to receive benefits under this scheme.
CHANDIGARH POST-MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP FOR TRANSGENDER STUDENTS 2017-18 – IMPORTANT DETAILS
- EligibilityClass 11th and above
- Purpose/AwardsFee reimbursement and maintenance allowance
- Important DatesOnline Deadline: Oct 10, 2017Offline Deadline: Oct 10, 2017
- Contact Details Director Higher Education, Additional Deluxe Building, U.T Sector-9 D, Chandigarh.
- Get Scholarship in your Mobile InboxSend below message to 92200 92200
BUDDY GET CP
Official website – http://chdeducation.gov.in/forms.asp
for more scholorships visit Jobcareerbook > scholorships