- 1 DRDO Recruitment and Assessment Centre Recruiting in 2018
DRDO Recruitment and Assessment Centre Recruiting in 2018
DRDO Recruitment and Assessment Centre Recruiting in 2018 for Various Scientist Posts and the detailed information about the job opening with the eligibility criteria and application process is given below.
The name of the organization: DRDO – Recruitment and Assessment Centre (RAC)
The type of job employment: It is Central Government Job
The total number of available vacancies: There are Various vacancies
The location of the job: Delhi
The name of the available post:
- Scientist ‘C’
- Scientist ‘D’
- Scientist ‘E’
The Eligibility Criteria:
The candidates must have to be completed with the degree or any equivalent degree from the recognized institute to be the part of this recruitment.
The Age limit Criteria:
As per the given notification of the DRDO – Recruitment and Assessment Centre (RAC)
The Interview Selection Procedure:
The Application Fee:
- The application fee for the General/OBC candidates is 100/- rupees.
- For all the other applicants like ST/SC/PWD is Nil
Information on How to Apply:
The Interested and eligible applicants are requested to apply online through the official website of the DRDO at www.drdorac.gov.in
Detailed Instructions to Apply:
- The applicants are requested to apply online by opening the application form and fill all the details such as skills, experience, academic details and all the other related information as per the given instructions
- The candidates are requested to attach all the relevant documents in the given format and size and pay the application fee as per the caste category
- In order to be the part of this recruitment the candidates are requested to fill the application form with the complete valid information, invalid or incomplete application will be result in the rejected.
- Make sure to check the details of the application filled before submitting and take the print out of the application for the reference.
- The candidates are requested to send the hard copies of all the documents to the given address in the official notification along with the caste and birth certificates and all the education, work experience information.
The Available Important Dates:
The applications will be accepted from 20.10.2018 and the last date for the submission is 10.11.2018.
The available important links:
Visit jobcareerbook.com for more tips on interviews ,prepare exams,latest job notifications,govt jobs, scholarships etc.
You can also check the exam results update and abroad study information.