- 1 DRDO Scientist B Recruitment 2018|Notification for 19 DRDO Scientist B Posts, Apply Online @ https://rac.gov.in/cgibin/2018/advt_133/
- 1.1 Important Details of DRDO Scientist B Recruitment 2018
- 1.2 Important Dates for DRDO Scientist B Recruitment 2018
- 1.3 Age Criteria for DRDO Scientist B Recruitment 2018
- 1.4 Vacancy Details for DRDO Scientist B Recruitment 2018
- 1.5 Application Fee Details for DRDO Scientist B Recruitment 2018
- 1.6 How to Apply for DRDO Scientist B Recruitment 2018
- 1.7 Important Links for DRDO Scientist B Recruitment 2018
- 1.8 Selection Process for DRDO Scientist B Recruitment 2018
- 1.9 Selection Criteria for DRDO Scientist B Recruitment 2018
DRDO Scientist B Recruitment 2018|Notification for 19 DRDO Scientist B Posts, Apply Online @ https://rac.gov.in/cgibin/2018/advt_133/
Defence Research Development Organisation (DRDO) released a notification for DRDO Scientist B Recruitment 2018 to fill a total vacancies of 19 for the post of Scientist B through GATE . Applicants who are interested to apply for these jobs can go through below notification details for age limit, qualification, salary and eligibility criteria etc..we collected the required information exclusively from the official notification through the official website of the DRDO – https://rac.gov.in/cgibin/2018/advt_133/public/pdf/advt_133.pdf?cb1d43aa68ce2d6542b5fbdef1628521=1
Important Details of DRDO Scientist B Recruitment 2018
Organization: Defence Research Development Organisation
Job Name : Scientist B/Engineer
Total Posts: 19
Job Location: All India
Job Type: Govt. Jobs|Engineering Jobs
Qualification as per the official Notification:
At least First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology in Mechanical Engg from a recognized university or its equivalent.
Corresponding GATE Paper (Code): Mechanical Engineering(ME)
Equivalent acceptable subjects of Qualifying Degree:
1. Mechanical Engineering
2. Mechatronics Engineering
3. Mechanical & Automation Engineering
4. Mechanical & Production Engineering
Also given in the official Notification:
(a) Students appearing/appeared in final year/semester examination and expecting to achieve first class after final examination may also apply with the condition that they will submit the degree/provisional degree certificate on or before 31 July 2018.
(b) Candidates having their essential qualification degree from foreign universities should obtain equivalence certificate from ‘Association of Indian Universities, Delhi’ and submit the same on or before 31 July 2018.
Pay Scale :
Total emoluments (including HRA and all other allowances) at the time of joining – Rs. 80,000/‐ p.m approximately/
Pay Matrix – Rs. 56,100/‐
Important Dates for DRDO Scientist B Recruitment 2018
Starting Date for the Online Application – 16 June 2018
Last Date for the Online Application – 06 July 2018
Age Criteria for DRDO Scientist B Recruitment 2018
Age Limit(06 July 2018):
General/Unreserved – Maximum – 28 Years
OBC (Non‐creamy layer) – Maximum – 31 Years
SC/ST – Maximum – 33 Years
The upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years for serving Central Civilian Govt. employees working in posts which are in the same line or allied cadres and where a relationship could be established that the service already rendered in a particular post will be useful for the efficient discharge of the duties of the advertised posts.
The upper age limit is relaxable for Ex‐servicemen including Ex SSCOs/ECOs as per rules in vogue.
Vacancy Details for DRDO Scientist B Recruitment 2018
Mechanical Engineering Scientist B :
General/Unreserved – 09
OBC – 05
SC – 03
ST – 02
Total Vacancies – 19
Application Fee Details for DRDO Scientist B Recruitment 2018
General/OBC – Rs. 100/-
SC/ST – Nill
Women – Nill
Mode of Payment – The payment for the Application can be dine though online mode using Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
How to Apply for DRDO Scientist B Recruitment 2018
- Interested and Eligible Applicants Can Apply Through Online Mode.
- Applicants can register online through Link for Online Registration given in the Important Links on our website.
- Applicants can then click on Link for Applying Online/Registered User Log-In given in the Important Links Section on our website.
- Applicants need to Fill All Mandatory Details in Online Application Form.
- Applicants need to Upload All the Documents Along With Photographs and Signature in Prescribed Size As Mentioned in Notification.
- Applicants need to Apply before 06 July 2018.
- Applicants are advised to Take Printout of Application Form For Future Reference
Important Links for DRDO Scientist B Recruitment 2018
Selection Process for DRDO Scientist B Recruitment 2018
i) The shortlisted candidates on the basis of the written examination will be required to appear in the personal interview to be held at Delhi or any other place as decided by RAC/ DRDO.
ii) Round trip Bus/Rail (Second class) fare will be paid to the shortlisted candidates for attending the interview on production of travel tickets from the place mentioned in their address for correspondence to the place of interview. No reimbursement will be admissible to those candidates who are found not eligible to appear in interview for any reason whatsoever.
iii) The offer of appointment to the selected candidates will be restricted to the number of vacancies in order of merit. The appointment, however, will be subject to satisfying conditions like qualifying the Medical examination prescribed for Group ‘A’ Technical posts of Govt. of India with Field Service liability and verification of character antecedents besides verification of
SC/ST/OBC certificate etc, wherever applicable.
iv) Final result (customized for individual candidate) will be made available at RAC website (https://rac.gov.in).
Selection Criteria for DRDO Scientist B Recruitment 2018
Only those candidates securing minimum qualifying marks of 70% (for UR category) and 60% (for OBC/SC/ST category) in the personal interview will be considered for preparation of final merit list. Candidates who do not qualify the interview will not be considered for final selection irrespective of their written exam score.
ii) The final selection of the candidates will be purely on the basis of discipline wise category wise merit of aggregate of 80% weightage of marks in written examination and 20% weightage of marks in personal interview.
iii) In addition to the above, any other selection tool/test may be administered, at the sole discretion of the RAC.