ECIL Recruitment 2018 Technical Officer Posts | ECIL Careers | ECIL Recruitment 2018 without GATE
Organization Name: Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)
ECIL Recruitment 2018 Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Post Date: 16 August 2018
Job Location: Thiruvananthapuram, Bangalore
Name of the Post: Technical Officer
Age Limit: Applicants Age Limit Should not exceed 30 Years
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page www.ecil.co.in ECIL Recruitment 2018
- Applicants who have completed Engineering Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology with minimum 60% marks or equivalent from a recognized Institute for ECIL Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Eligible job-seeker is advised to open the online application form.
- Log on to ECIL careers page at the official website www.ecil.co.in
- As per the instructions fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- As per the category pay the application fee.
- Complete the ECIL Jobs Application Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Before Submitting check the Details
- Take a print out ECIL Recruitment 2018 online application form.
Pay Scale: Rs. 23,000/-
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 16.08.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 25.08.2018
- Last date for submission of Registration Form 25.08.2018
- Online Application: Click Here to Apply
About Electronics Corporation of India Limited ECIL Recruitment 2018
As I mentioned in one of our previous posts ‘Top 10 Government Jobs In India‘ the Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) also one of the tops amongst India government Jobs. My suggestion would apply for this job ECIL Recruitment 2018 and try our best to get this prestigious job in the prestigious central government organization. For more details about how to prepare for the exam and interview, you can go through our previous posts which you can get in the career guide section.