If you aspire to become the Police sub-inspector in Delhi then you need to seat for the SSC exam. Every year millions of candidates give this examination in the country but only a few of them get selected in the examination. The exam patterns of this year exam will not that going to be very easy any more like that of the previous year. The reason is that the
competition and the number of aspirants have increased a lot compared to the previous year. This is why you need to prepare a well-sorted strategy to crack this examination this time.
Hence, let’s see the strategies that a candidate can apply to crack this examination in a proper manner.
- Keep yourself acquainted with the dates of the examination pattern and dates:- The SSC CPO SI exam is being conducted once in a year and there are 4 stages of its screening process. Candidates must understand the various stages of the examination process and must prepare themselves according to laid information. You can also take the help of various online websites to crack this examination and to prepare for it in a proper manner.
- Know and complete the syllabus:- If you want to crack the examination in the first attempt then you need to know the syllabus first. The syllabus of the examination will help you to understand clearly which topics you need to cover before the examination. The number of subjects you need to prepare will also be clear if you can understand the syllabus. Only knowing the syllabus will not do any good to you. The reason is after knowing the syllabus you need to complete it. Then only you can make the maximum number of the attempts.
- Maintain Your physical fitness:- In the police jobs, you need to maintain the right set of physical fitness regarding your height, weight, physical agility and proper eyesight. The reason is in the final round of the interview process your physical fitness will also be tested by the interview board. This is why maintaining proper health standards is also very important here. You need to make jogging, exercise and other physical training your daily habit to get qualify in the process of Physical Standard Test and Physical Endurance Test. All the medical tests are being conducted by the selection board at the time of the screening process.
- Take as much mock test as possible:- The more mock test you take the more your level of skills will get sharpen. This will help you to understand the weak as well as the strong zones of your preparation process. Not only that candidates will have to do the analysis of the mock examination to understand clearly that where they need to put their effort. Better to say which areas are there which requires more attention before the examination. Candidates need to take the test on a regular basis in order to monitor their progress after each examination. This will also help them to improve their level of self-confidence to a great extent.
- Avoid guesswork:- There are certain candidates who try to guess the answers in the examination. This type of heat and trial method can prove to be dangerous. These types of things are done by the candidates to increase their number of attempts in the examination hall. But one thing they forget while doing this is that they are increasing the chances of their negative marking with every wrong attempt they make in the process of guess attempt. This is why try to avoid this ill practice before the examination. Try to attempt the best-known answers that you are very confident of.
- Make smart time management:- Here smart time management means making the fruitful use of time. This actually can be done when you make accurate time management. This means dividing all the sections of the examination in proper order. This will help you to understand where to allot what amount of time. Ultimately this can be helpful in scoring high marks in the examination. One thing you must remember that proper time management holds the key in any competitive examination. You just need to attempt what is required neither more nor less.
Therefore before giving the examination just remember one thing in your mind. You just need to clear the cutoff that’s it. This will be enough to qualify you all the stages of the selection process. Don’t lose your mind if the question paper is difficult just to stay calm and try to find out the easy zones of the question paper and answer them according to the
best of your knowledge.
Hence, try to achieve your goals for which you are making the preparation for a long period of time. Don’t just waste your time on one question move forward with other easy questions to save your time.