Latest Government Jobs Vacancies!! HSSC Haryana Recruitment Drive Of 2019 Is Hiring 2978 Government Officials For The Post Of LDC, UDC, Engineers, & Many More!!
This week Haryana Staff Selection Commission’s government job posts have been released with a big bumper bonanza for the professional candidates looking for creamy jobs like UDC, Engineers, Translators, LDC, and many more.
As fact state, 2978 are opening up under DHBVN (Dakshin Haryana Bijali Vitran Nigam), UHBVN (Uttar Haryana Bijali Vitran Nigam), & also surprisingly HPVN (Haryana Vidyut Prasaran Nigam). The trio has lit the candle of hope amongst the candidates once against this year.
The online advertisement assigned the number of 11/2019 has stated the application process from 10th July 2019, which will end by at max 25th July 2019.
Though, the students registering themselves for this job post online, are requested to pay their fees no later than 11:59 PM of 29th July 2019, as it’s the last date. So don’t miss this chance at any cost. Kindly, adhere to the eligibility criteria before applying for the various HSSC Haryana Recruitment posts of 2019.
The written exam for deciding the shortlisted candidates for the 2978 posts will be conducted written through and through. The mode will be either OMR (offline) or the CBT (online). The tentative dates of this particular exam are estimated to be around 10th August to 18th August 2019.
Below you will find detailed information for checking if you meet the eligibility criteria or not. Kindly read it carefully to avoid any mistakes.
Educational & Experiential Background Required (Post Wise):
- Protection Assistant: Matriculation passed in addition to a 2-year ITI certificate in Electronics or Electrician or Instrumentation trades.
- Store Assistant: A standard Graduation with 50% marks at least affiliated with the Haryana Government OR a Post-Grad. wherein the candidate has scored minimum 50% score from any of the universities affiliated or approved by Haryana Government
- Lower Division Clerk: The candidate must have at least 50% score in his or her Commerce Graduation while 45% score is sufficient for SC candidates belonging to Haryana and any university affiliated with its government. Moreover, SETC exam by HATRON should be cleared as an Eligibility Test.
- Divisional Accountant: Masters in Commerce from any university under the approval of Haryana State Government.
- Section Officer Account: 1st Division in Masters/ 60% from any Graduation from Haryana State Govt. University (UR)/ 55% for SC of Haryana with IPCC Certificate with a 3-year experience.
- Pharmacists: A Candidate applying for this post must have passed Matriculation or similar exam by Education or any other Board approved by Haryana State Government. Also, a similar Diploma in Pharmacy would work too standing true within the horizon of the Haryana State Government.
- Scale Steno/ Lower Division Clerk/UDC: 60% Graduation marks from Haryana State Govt. University/ 60% in Post-Graduation.
- Steno Typist: Matriculation with vocational 12th scoring 60% or above (UR/Other Classes)/ Masters in Commerce with 60% from Central or State Govt. University (UR/Other Classes).
- Hindi Translator: Graduation with Honours either in Hindi or Sanskrit from any Haryana University.
- Junior Draftsman: 10+2 & ITI certificate awarded in Draftsman trade in civil+ a 2-year experience/ a 3-year experience in Architecture Assistantship (60% must for UR or another category/ 50% for Haryana SC)
- Assistant Law Officer: LLB (Professional) from Haryana Govt. University + a 3-year experience as an advocate.
- Assistant Lineman (ALM): 10th + a 2-year ITI course as Electrician/Wireman trade OR a 2-year vocational subject of the Trade Lineman/Electrician (Maintenance and Repair of Electrical & Domestic Appliances) organized by respected Director of Industrial Training & Vocational Education.
- Junior System Engineer: B.E/B.Tech (IT/Computer Science/Electronics & Communication)/ MCA/ M.Sc. (IT Computer Science/ Application/Electronics & Communication) From any recognized institute with 60% score.
Details Of the Number Of Posts:
- Assistant Line Man (ALM) 1307 Post
- Divisional/Revenue Accountant 48 Posts
- Junior Software Developer 2 Posts
- Junior Test Engineer 1 Posts
- Assistant Law Officer 3 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) 495 Posts
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC) 58 Posts
- Assistant Law Officer – 2 Posts
- Protection Assistant – 18 Posts
- Store Assistant – 8 Posts
- Section Officer Account – 6 Posts
- Divisional Accountant – 10 Posts
- Pharmacists – 4 Posts
- Scale Steno – 34 Posts
- Steno Typist – 25 Post
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – 40 Posts
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC) 15 Post
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC) 6 Post
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) 23 Post
- Hindi Translator 5 Posts
- Junior Accountant 19 Post
- Lab Technician 1 Post
- Junior Draftsman 76 Posts
- Junior System Engineer – 146 Posts
- Assistant Line Man (ALM) – 183 Posts
- Assistant Law Officer – 3 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) -440 Posts
Overall Pay Scale would be: Rs. 44900-142400
Age is 18-42 years maximum.
Application Charges for HSSC TGT:
Application Fee for Cat. No. 2, 4, 6, 7, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 19, 20, 21, 26, 27
- Female SC/BC/EWS of Haryana- 13/-
- Male SC/BC/EWS of Haryana- 25/-
- Female of Haryana only- 50/-
- General Male Female- 100/-
- FREE OF COST FOR ESM & PWD
Application Fee for Cat. No. 1, 3, 5, 8, 9, 10, 11, 17, 18, 22, 23, 24, 25
- SC/BC/EBPG Candidates of Haryana (Female) – Rs. 18/-
- SC/BC/EBPG Candidates of Haryana (Male) – Rs. 35/-
- General (Haryana Females) – Rs. 75/-
- General (Male/Female) – Rs 150/-
We are providing following services to students, job seekers and employees to settle in their career.
Freejobalert on sarkari naukri | sarkarinaukri results | local job postings | education information |free education | educational news | special education | distance education | jobs in abroad | high paid jobs | part time jobs | work from home jobs | education news today