ICSIL Recruiting 2018 required for Multiple Assistant Posts:
The name of the organization: Intelligent Communication Systems India Ltd (ICSIL)
It is the Central Government Employment job
The total number of available vacancies are 24
The name of the available post: Statistical Assistant
The Applicant must have to be post graduate degree in statistics/ Operations research/Mathematical statistics/Applied statistics/Commerce/Economics or equivalent from the recognized institute
In order to be the part of this recruitment the applicant age limit must not exceed 35 years.
The pay scale for the same is 18,332/- rupees.
The selection procedure:
The applicable application fee:
The application fee for all the applicants is 1000/- rupees.
Information to apply:
Moreover, the interested applicants need to apply online on the website at www.icsil.in
The detailed instruction to apply:
- The candidates needs to log on to the website of ICSIL at www.icsil.in and certainly apply online by filling the online application form by filling the form in terms of your education and work experience information and all the other requested information.
- The candidate need to pay the application fee and above all have to attach the self-attested copies of all the required documents in the given size and format.
- Check the complete form before submitting and take the printout of the same for your reference.
- The candidates need to bring all the documents in original and a copy of Xerox of all the academics and work experience and furthermore requested documents and fill the given application form.
- Also, all your academics and experience certificates
- Most noteworthy, bring the Identity proof such as Pan card and Adhaar card along with the passport size photograph.
The Important links:
Don’t forget to check out our site for latest job notification, central government job and online jobs.
You can also check the exam results update and abroad study information.