India Post Office Recruitment 2018 required 242 MTS:
The name of the organization: West Bengal Postal Circle, India Post
Type of employment: Central government job
The total number of vacancies: 242 posts
The location of the job: West Bengal
The name of the post: Multi-tasking staff
Eligibility Criteria for India Post Office Recruitment 2018:
The applicants must have to be completed with the 10th or equivalent study from the recognized institute.
The age limit for the applicants:
The minimum age is 18 years and the maximum is 25 years.
The salary package:
18,000/- to 29,700/-
The interview procedure:
The application for the recruitment:
- The registration fee for the all applicants is 120/- rupees.
- For General/OBC applicants is 400/- rupees.
- For All other applicants like ST/SC/PWD is NIL
Information to apply:
The interested applicants are advised to apply online through website at www.westbengalpost.gov.in
Instructions in detail to apply:
The candidate need to log on to the website at www.westbengalpost.gov.in and then click on the careers page.
- Fill the online application from such as work experience information and education information.
- Attach all the self-attested copies of all the relevant documents in the given format.
- Make sure to check all the details before submitting and take the printout of the form.
The important dates:
The applications will be accepted from 05.09.2018 and the last date for accepting the applications is 04.10.2018.
You can also check the exam results update and abroad study information.