Indian Army Rally Recruiting 2018 for Clerk and Soldier Posts.
Indian Army Rally Recruiting 2018 for Clerk and Soldier Posts. The detailed information about the job opening with the eligibility criteria and application process is given below.
The name of the organization: Indian Army
The type of job employment: Central government job
The total number of vacancies: There are various number of vacancies
The location of the job: Uttar Pradesh
The name of the available post:
- Technical (Aviation) Soldier
- Soldier Technical
- Clerk / Store Keeper Technical Soldier
- Soldier Tradesman
- Nursing Assistant Soldier
- Soldier Technical (Aviation): The candidate must have completed the intermediate and minimum aggregate in Physics/Chemistry/Maths and English with the minimum aggregate of 50 percent with each 40 percent in each subject from the recognized institute.
- Technical Soldier: The candidate must have to be minimum intermediate and pass in physics and science, chemistry, Maths and English with the minimum aggregate of 50 percent and 40 percent in each subject from the recognized institute.
- Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical: The applicants must hold the qualification of minimum intermediate along with the minimum aggregate of 60 percent and a minimum of 50 percent in each subject. The candidate must be passed in the following subjects to be the part of this recruitment such as English/ Maths/ accounts like book keeping and handling accounts.
- Tradesman Soldier : The candidate must be 10th standard pass are the requirement of this recruitment.
- Soldier Nursing Assistant: The candidates must have completed the intermediate pass in specific subjects like science with Physics, Biology, Chemistry and English with the minimum aggregate of 50 percent and the minimum marks requirement for each subject is 40 percent.
Age Limit Criteria: The minimum age requirement is 17 years 6 months and the maximum is 23 years.
The salary pay scale: As per government norms.
The interview procedure:
- Physical fitness test
- Physical measurement test
- Medical examination
Information on how to apply:
The interested and eligible applicants are requested to apply online on the official webpage of Indian Army at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
The detailed instructions to apply:
The candidates need to log on to the official webpage of the India army at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in and apply online to be the part of the recruitment, the candidates are requested to fill the online application and fill the academic qualification, experience, skills and all other requested information.
Attach all the necessary self-attested documents in the given format and size and pay the application fee as per the category. Make sure to check the details before submitting the online form and take the print out of the same.
The important dates: The applications are accepted from 16.09.2018 to 30.10.2018
The venue is: Army Recruitment office, Agra.
The rally date is 15.11.2018 to 27.11.2018.
The available important links:
You can also check the exam results update and abroad study information.