- 1 Indian Navy Matric Recruit Notification 2018|Vacancies of 100+ for MR posts Recruitment 2018| Notification and Application
- 1.1 Important Details and Dates for Indian Navy Matric Recruit Notification 2018
- 1.2 Application Fee Details for HPPSC AMO & ADO Recruitment 2018
- 1.3 How to Apply for Indian Navy Matric Recruit Notification 2018
- 1.4 Important Links for Indian Navy Matric Recruit Notification 2018
- 1.5 Selection Process for Indian Navy Matric Recruit Notification 2018
Indian Navy released a notification for Indian Navy Matric Recruit Notification 2018 to fill a total vacancies of 100+ for the posts of Steward, Chef, Hygienist. Applicants who are interested to apply for these jobs can go through below notification details for age limit, qualification, salary and eligibility criteria etc..we collected the required information exclusively from the official notification through the official website of the Indian Navy – https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/files/event_attachments/MR.pdf
Organization: Indian Navy
Job Name : Indian Navy Matric Recruit( Steward, Chef, Hygienist)
Total Posts: 100+
Job Location: All Over India
Job Type: Govt. Jobs |Central Govt Jobs
Applicants should have Passed Class 10th/ All India Secondary School Examination or its equivalent from their respective states from a school recognized by the Central Govt. or their respective state Govts.
Pay Scale: Rs.21700/- – Rs. 69100/-
Height – 157 cms(Minimum)
Chest – Expansion of 5 cm
Squats – 20
Running – 1.6 km in 07 minutes
Push Ups – 10
Starting Date for the Online Application – 18 June 2018
Last Date for the Online Application – 01 July 2018
Application Fee Details for HPPSC AMO & ADO Recruitment 2018
General/Un-Reserved – Nill
OBC – Nill
SC/ST – Nill
- Interested and Eligible Applicants Can Apply Through Online Mode.
- Applicants can click on Link for Registering Online given in the Important Links Section on our website
- Applicants need to register themselves using the above link through their AADHAR Number.
- Applicants can then click on Link for Candidate Log-in and Online Application given in the Important Links Section on our website
- Applicants need to Fill All Mandatory Details in Online Application Form.
- Applicants need to Upload All the Documents Along With Photographs and Signature in Prescribed Size As Mentioned in Notification.
- Applicants need to Apply before 01 July 2018.
- Applicants are advised to Take Printout of Application Form For Future Reference
Applicants will be selected through the following steps:
Physical Fitness Test