IOCL Job Vacancy 2018 for 390 Technical Posts:
IOCL Job Vacancy 2018 for 390 Technical Posts, the detailed information about the job opening with the eligibility criteria and application process is given below.
The name of the organization: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
The type of job employment: central government job
The location of the job: All over India
The name of the available post:
- Human resource
- Telecom & Instrumentation
- Technician Apprentice: The applicants must have the ITI completed of 1 year duration/diploma in electronics & electrical engineering from the recognized institute.
- Trade Apprentice: The candidates must have completed the bachelor’s degree from the recognized institute.
- Telecom & Instrumentation: The candidates must have the ITI of minimum 1 year duration or 10+2 diploma in any field from the recognized institute.
- Technician Apprentice Mechanical: The candidates must have completed the ITI with 1 year duration with the full time diploma after the 10th in mechanical, automobile engineering from the recognized institute.
The Age Limit Criteria:
The minimum age is 18 years and the maximum is 24 years.
The Salary Pay Scale: 7530/-
The Interview Procedure:
- Written test
Information on how to apply:
The interested and eligible applicants are requested to apply online on the official website of the IOCL recruitment at www.iocl.com
Detailed Instructions to Apply:
- The candidates need to visit the official website of the IOCL at www.iocl.com and visit to the careers page. The applicants are requested to complete the online application form as per your academic qualification, skill, experience. All the other related information and must attach the self-attested copies of all the documents in the given prescribed size and format.
- The candidates are requested to pay the application fee as per the caste category.
- Check the details before submitting the form online and take the printout of the same.
The Important dates: The applications will be accepted from 20.09.2018 to 12.10.2018.
The Important available links:
You can also check the exam results update and abroad study information.