KPSC Recruiting 2018 for Assistant Conservator of Forests
The name of the organization: Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)
The type of employment: Government Job of Karnataka
The location of the job: In Karnataka
The available post and its name: Assistant Conservator of Forests.
The applicants must be completed with the B.Sc. Forestry/ Bachelor of Science degree or equivalent from the recognized institute for this recruitment.
The Age criteria limit:
The minimum age requirement to apply is 18 years and the maximum is 35 years.
Also, the salary for this post is 28,100- 50,100/-
The Interview procedure for the selection:
- Computer Based Recruitment Test (CBRT)
The Application Fee:
- For General Applicants is 600/- rupees.
- For OBC applicants like 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B is 300/- rupees.
- All the other applicants like ST/SC/Ex-s is 50/- rupees.
- Moreover, for PWD applicants is NIL
The Information to Apply:
The Interested candidates are required to apply online on the official website at www.kpsc.kar.gov.in
The eligible candidates need to logon to the KPSC careers on the website at www.kpsc.kar.gov.in and enter all the requested information such as education and work experience information and other related information.
- In the next step attach all the attested copies of the all the documents in the prescribed format and size and then pay the application fee as per your category.
- Check all the details before submitting and make sure to fill the complete application form as requested and take the printout of the same.
The important dates:
The applications will be accepted from 10.09.2018 and the last date for the submission is 09.10.2018
The available important links:
You can also check the exam results update and abroad study information.