LIC (life Insurance Corporation of India) had recently launched a scholarship to help the students which are from the weaker section of the society. The primary objective is to help these students’ study further by giving them the finance aid to enhance their further employment opportunities. Indian students studying in private or government colleges are allowed to apply and the scholarship will cover both vocational courses and Industrial Training Institutes which are affiliated with the National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT).
Here is the eligibility criteria:
1. Applicants should have passed class X and XII exam with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent in the last academic year.
2. The parents of guardian’s annual income of the applicant should not exceed Rs. 1,00,000 per annum
3. Girls candidate should have passed at least class X and XII exam with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent in the last academic year.
4. Applicants who are interested to study further only should apply for the scholarship. Applicants who want to pursue ITI, diploma or post-graduation in any disciple from a private college can apply.
Note: LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Foundation has its own permission of changing the scheme at any time of the year.
List of documents that are required to be submitted:
1. Scanned copy of Aadhar Enrolment/Aadhar Card
2. Fee receipt of current course year
3. Self-attested copy of previous academic mark sheets
4. Clear and recent photograph
5. Bank account passbook.
6. Income certificate
20 students will be shortlisted from the centres which have 60% above in class X and 12th with a family income not exceeding 1 lakh.
Last date to apply: 24th December, 2020
Procedures to Apply:
Here are the basic steps of how students can apply for the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship
1. Visit the official link to apply: www.licindia.in.
2. Make sure you go through the guidelines.
3. When you are on the home page, you will see the option of ‘LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship’ – https://www.licindia.in/Golden-Jubilee-Foundation, click on it.
4. Make sure to provide the full bank details such as – Bank name, IFSC Code, Account Number
5. Select Aadhaar or Bank Account Number which is needed for identification details and click on ‘Register’.
6. The registered mobile number will receive the OTP.
7. Login to the form using the OTP.
8. An ID and password will be generated
9. Fill your form correctly, attach the relevant documents and click on submit