- 1 National Institute of Ayurveda is recruiting in 2018 for 48 Lower Division Clerk
National Institute of Ayurveda is recruiting in 2018 for 48 Lower Division Clerk
National Institute of Ayurveda is recruiting in 2018 for 48 Lower Division Clerk, Multi-Tasking Staff and Other Posts. The detailed information about the job opening with the eligibility criteria and application process is given below.
The name of the organization: National Institute of Ayurveda
The type of job employment: Government job.
The location of the job: Jaipur
The total number of available posts: 48
The name of the available posts:
- Pharmacist (Ayurved)-01
- Staff Nurse (Ayurved)-07
- Lower Division Clerk-05
- Multi-Tasking Staff-35
The Eligibility Criteria:
- The applicants of Pharmacist must have to be 12th pass along with the Diploma in Pharmacy/B. Pharmacy or any equivalent degree from the recognized institute.
- The applicants of Staff Nurse (Ayurved) must have the minimum qualification of 12th pass / D Pharmacy or any equivalent education from the recognized institute.
- The applicants of Lower Division clerk must have the qualification of 12th pass with the typing knowledge or any equivalent education from the recognized institute.
- The applicants of Multi-Tasking Staff must have the minimum qualification of 10th or any equivalent education from the recognized institute.
The Minimum Age Criteria:
- The maximum age of the applicants of Pharmacist & Staff Nurse (Ayurved) must not exceed 30 years of age.
- The maximum age of the applicants of Lower Division clerk must not exceed 27 years and for the Multi-tasking Staff it must not exceed 25 years.
Information on how to apply:
The candidates are requested to go through the complete notification about the duties and the recruitment criteria of the available posts.
- The candidates are requested to be aware of all the terms and conditions of the recruitment.
- The applicant must be the citizen of India.
- Must meet all the eligibility criteria to be the part of this recruitment. All the applicants are requested to submit all the self-attested documents along with the caste certification to the given address on or before the given date.
The Application Fee Information:
- In order to be the part of this recruitment the interested and eligible candidates are requested to pay the application fee as per your caste category to know more about the fees, please go through the notification in detailed.
- The application fee for the SC and ST candidates is 1600 for the posts of Pharmacist, staff Nurse and LDC and for the rest of caste category it is 2000/-
- 1800 for the post of MTS for the all the caste categories except ST and SC it is 1400/-
- The candidates are requested to pay the application fee in the format of DD in the favor of “Director, National Institute of Ayurveda, Jaipur”.
The Selection Procedure:
The Selection for the given posts will be held purely on the basis of examination. The details of the examination shared in the official notification.
The Address to send all the relevant Documents to:
National Institute of Ayurveda,
Jorawar Singh Gate, Amer Road, Jaipur, 302002.
All the applicants are requested to send all the documents along with the application form and 1 passport size photograph on or before 5:00 PM on 31.10.2018
The Salary Pay Scale: As per Industry Standards
The Important dates:
Last of submission of the application is 31.10.2018
The Important Links:
You can also check the exam results update and abroad study information.