Without any doubt, NEET is one of the toughest examinations that a student can crack. When students have to prepare for NEET examination 2020 without any qualified assistance then the situation becomes tougher. They need to plan things in a proper and
appropriate manner. It is almost like solving a jigsaw puzzle so to know how to prepare for NEET from home requires a lot of hard work from home. Self-study can help you in gaining more knowledge rather than seeking the assistance of a coaching institute. But candidates now can seek the assistance of online learning platforms. They need not travel from
home for seeking coaching and training for NEET examinations.
Now regarding the preparation pattern, there are certain basic parameters a student need to follow. Hence let’s get into the details.
- Knowing the syllabus well:-
Before rushing headlong into the studies, a student must know the syllabus of NEET examination in an orderly manner. Currently, NTA (National Testing Agency) has replaced the curriculum structure of NEET from the CBSE. Therefore this time the syllabus for NEET will also remain the same and there will be no change in syllabus or the exam pattern apart from being the examination being conducted in the online mode. This is why candidates must also go through the current exam pattern in a proper manner. In this regard, the online tuitions of Gurusiksha can be of great
help for you.
- Scheduling of time:-
Scheduling of time is very important for students who prepare for NEET from home. Following a proper time table can help the students in getting closer to their goal. A well-crafted timetable can help the candidates in planning their studies in a proper manner. Gurusiksha here can play a vital role as students can take sessions of qualified tutors as per their required time schedule in the online mode. Thus visiting the tutor's place is not required. Quality tuition at residence is possible at an affordable price now.
- Starting from the basics:-
If you are preparing for NEET all by yourself then starting from the scratch will be the best idea to do so. Basic understanding of the concepts is very important to score well in the exam. In-depth knowledge of the topics can only help the candidates to perform well in the exam. Only mugging up the concepts cannot bear better result for the students. Clear conception is very important to score well in any form of an exam. Here in NEET, it is the first priority. This is why the online tuition platform can help you to connect with the best tutors in an online mode.
Hence, from the above information, it has become clear that how you can prepare without the help of any offline tutors for NEET examination. Just you need to choose the right platform to get the quality assistance of the best tutors online.
Eligibility Criteria for the NEET Examination 2020
There are certain eligibility criteria that a candidate need to have for appearing for the
NEET examination 2020
Eligibility criteria for NEET examination
- Must have passed 10+2 examinations with physics, chemistry biology and English as a core subject.
- Candidates who are appearing for the class 12 Examinations are also eligible for the NEET examinations 2020.
- The minimum age requirement for appearing for the NEET examinations is 17 years as on December 31 st 2020.
- As per the Supreme Court order, a candidate has no maximum age requirement.
- A candidate can be Indian citizen, NRI or from another country can also appear for the NEET examination.
- For separate category, there are separate marks criteria but for general category, candidates must secure 50% in their undergraduate level and for OBC/SC/ST the marks criteria are 40% and for PWD the marks criteria is 45% in aggregate.
These are some of the eligibility criteria that a candidate must fulfil in order to appear for the NEET Examination preparation 2020.
There are several benefits associated with cracking the NEET examinations in 2020.
- More scope of getting admissions to good and reputed medical colleges and universities in India after cracking the NEET examinations 2020 with a good score.
- Reduced pressure and more time will be allotted to the students for cracking the NEET examinations 2020.
- A better understanding of the concepts for practical application in the job field as only quality candidates can clear this examination.
- Less pressure on the reservation of seats for the quality candidates who aspire to become a doctor.
Hence, from the above explanation you can now clearly understand the tips for preparing for the NEET examination 2020 and, its eligibility criteria along with the future