NPCIL Recruiting in 2018 for 122 Operator Posts
NPCIL Recruiting in 2018 for 122 Operator Posts and the detailed information about the job opening with the eligibility criteria and application process is given below.
The name of the organization: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)
The type of employment: Central Government jobs.
The total number of available vacancies: 122 are the available vacancies
The location of the job: Rajasthan
The name of the available post:
- Stipendiary Trainee Operator
- Stipendiary Trainee Maintainer
Qualification Criteria: The candidates must have the 10+2, ITI, or equivalent degree from the recognized institute to be the part of this recruitment.
The Age limit criteria:
The minimum age criteria for this recruitment is 18 years and the maximum is 24 years.
The Salary Pay Scale: 21,700/-
The Interview Procedure:
- Written Test
The application fee procedure:
- For General/OBC candidates the applicable fee is 400/- rupees.
- For all the rest of the candidates like ST/SC/EX-s/PWD the fee is 150/-
Detailed Information on How to Apply:
The Interested and eligible applicants are requested to apply online on the official website of the NPCIL at www.npcilcareers.co.in
The Detailed Information to Apply:
- The applicants are requested to fill the application form.
- The candidates are requested to apply online on the official website at www.npcilcareers.co.in
- Attach all the documents of self-attested documents of studies, experience and the related information.
- The candidate need to pay the application fee as per the caste category and check all the details before submitting the form and take the printout of the same.
The Important Dates: The Applications will be accepted from 01.10.2018 to 31.10.2018.
The Important Links:
You can also check the exam results update and abroad study information.