Nehru Yuva Kendra (NYKS) Delhi NYKS Various Post Online Form is recruiting for various positions of District Youth Coordinator, Junior Computer programmer, Sr Hindi Translator, assistant, librarian, computer operator, account clerk, LDC, MTS, Stenographer Grade-II. Nehru Yuva Kendra (NYKS) has released vacancies and are recruiting for the above-mentioned positions for which candidates can apply till 7 August 2019.
- The online form applications have begun from 19 July 2019. The eligibility criteria for the post of district youth coordinator is a minimum qualification of a master’s degree in any subject. The same for junior computer operator is a graduate or postgraduate degree in computer science or BE or MCA and that of Sr. Hindi translator is Master’s degree in Hindi and English. The age criteria for three of these posts are below 28 years as on 1 January 2019. For the position of an Assistant the qualification that is required is a bachelor’s degree in any stream with three years of experience and that for the post of a librarian is a degree in any stream with a diploma in library science.
- The candidates applying for the job of computer operator the minimum qualification that is required is a Bachelor’s Degree in Any Stream with 8000 key depression per hour for Data Entry work. Qualification required for the post of an Accountant clerk is Bachelor Degree in Commerce B.Com with 2 Years of Experience and English 30 WPM OR Hindi 25 WPM. You must have passed 10+2 Intermediate with English 30 WPM OR Hindi 25 WPM to apply for the job of LDC.
- The age limit for four of these posts is 28 years as on 7 August 2019. For the post of MTS the candidate should have passed 10th high school examination. The age criteria for the post of an MTS is 18 to 25 years. To apply for the post of Stenographer Grade II the candidate must have passed 10+2 Intermediate with Dictation 10 Mts at 80 WPM, Transcription 65 MTS (English), 75 MTS (Hindi) manual typewriter or 50 mts (English), 65 MTS (Hindi) on computer.
A total of 337 vacancies have been released for the above mentioned positions in the Nehru Yuva Kendra NYKS . The application fee for castes, General and OBC (Male) is Rs. 700 and that of females in General and OBC is Rs. 300. Candidates who belong to SC, ST and PH have to pay nothing. To make the fee payments you can make use of any of the following payment methods, Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, E Challan Fee mode. Do read all the details about the online application before applying for any of the positions.
NYKS Various Post Online Form Important Dates
Availability of online forms to apply: 19 July 2019
Last date of online application: 7 August 2019
Last date for fee payment: 7 August 2019
NYKS Various Post Online Form Vacancy Details
- District Youth Coordinator: 160 posts (Gen: 65, SC: 24, ST: 12, OBC: 43, EWS: 16)
- Junior computer programmer: 17 posts (Gen: 6, SC: 3, ST: 1, OBC: 5, EWS: 2)
- Sr Hindi translator: 1 post (Gen: 1, SC: 0, ST: 0, OBC: 0, EWS: 0)
- Assistant: 38 posts (Gen: 15, SC: 6, ST: 3, OBC: 10, EWS: 4)
- Librarian: 1 post (Gen: 1, SC: 0, ST: 0, OBC: 0, EWS: 0)
- Computer Operator: 4 posts (Gen: 2, SC: 1, ST: 0, OBC: 1, EWS:0)
- Accountant Clerk: 58 posts (Gen: 23, SC: 9, ST: 4, OBC: 16, EWS: 6)
- LDC: 12 posts (Gen: 5, SC: 2, ST: 1, OBC: 3, EWS: 1)
- MTS: 23 posts (Gen: 10, SC: 3, ST: 2, OBC: 6, EWS: 2)
- Stenographer Grade II: 23 posts (Gen: 10, SC: 3, ST: 2, OBC: 6, EWS: 2)
We are providing following services to students, job seekers and employees to settle in their career.
Freejobalert on sarkari naukri | sarkarinaukri results | local job postings | education information |free education | educational news | special education | distance education | jobs in abroad | high paid jobs | part time jobs | work from home jobs | education news today