OPSC Recruiting 2018 – of Group ‘A’ & ‘B’ Posts Apply Online:
Name of the organization: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
Type of Employment: Odisha Government Job
Number of Vacancies in Total: 218
Name of the Post:
Odisha Police Service
Odisha Finance Service
Odisha Administrative Service
Odisha Taxation and Accounts Service
Odisha Cooperative Service
Odisha Employment Service
Odisha Revenue Service
Must have completed the graduate in any discipline or equivalent from the recognized institute for OPSC Recruitment this year 2018.
In order to apply for this post the minimum age must be 21 and the maximum is 32
The pay scale for the Group A is 56,100 per month and for the group B it is 44,900 rupees per month.
The selection procedure for the following posts are in 4 steps:
1. Preliminary Examination
2. Main Examination
3. Personality test
4. And the final one is Interview.
The Application fee for the recruitment examination is for General/OBC Applicants is 300 rupees and for all the other applicants is (ST/SC/EX-s/PWD): NIL
In order to apply the Eligible & Interested Applicants can apply via online on the official website page in www.opsconline.gov.in OPSC Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
1. Login on to OPSC careers page at the official website at www.opsconline.gov.in
2. The candidates need to fill the online application form.
3. Fill all the details related to your academic qualification, experience and other related information.
4. Attach all the self-attested copies of all the documents in the given size and format.
5. The application fee is to be paid online.
6. Complete the application fee with the required information.
7. Check all the details before submitting the application.
8. Take the printout of the application.
The important dates:
The applications will be accepted from 03.09.2018
and the last date for the submission is 03.10.2018.