- 1 OPSC is Recruiting in 2018 for 871 Odisha CSE, Assistant Section Officer
OPSC is Recruiting in 2018 for 871 Odisha CSE, Assistant Section Officer
OPSC is Recruitment in 2018 for 871 Odisha CSE, Assistant Section Officer and Other Posts. The detailed information about the job opening with the eligibility criteria and application process is given below. The OPSC has given the notification for the recruitment.
The name of the organization: Odisha Public Service Commission
The location of the job: Odisha
The type of job employment: Government job
The name of the available post: Assistant Section Officer
The Total number of available vacancies: The available vacancies are 500
The Eligibility Criteria:
The candidate must have the degree with adequate knowledge in Computer Application or equivalent degree from the recognized institute.
The Age Limit Criteria:
The Minimum age requirement is 21 years and the maximum is 32 years.
The Application Fee Information:
The Application fee of the examination is 300/- and for SC/ST of Odisha, PW is NIL.
The candidates can pay the fee through SBI through offline mods from any SBI branch.
The Important Dates to remember:
- The Applications will be accepted from 10.10.2018 and the last date for the submission of the applications is 09.11.2018.
- The last date for the payment of application fee from any SBI branch is 13.11.2018.
- The date of the examination is 23.12.2018
Information on How to Apply:
- The candidates are requested to go through the official notification of the OPSC.
- The applicant must be the citizen of India to be the part of this recruitment.
- The candidate must be able to speak odia fluent in reading, writing and speaking.
- The applicant must be active and must submit all the documents related to education along with the marks sheet and all the relevant documents.
The candidates are requested to go through the notification to know more about the job.
You can also check the exam results update and abroad study information.