Railway recruitment 2019: 2,300+ new job openings in Southern Railway! Apply before 31 Dec 2019
On 29/11/2019, Southern Railway proclaimed Job notification to rent candidates WHO completed tenth, 12TH, ITI for the position of Apprentices. The official notification for the work gap is additionally provided below. to use for the work posting from Southern Railway.
Job Title – Apprentices
Educational Qualification – 10th 12TH, ITI
No of vacancies – 2313 Posts
Experience Expected – underclassman
Job Location is going to be in Chennai, Cochin/Kochi/Ernakulam, Vijayawada, Bengaluru/Bangalore
Last Date to Apply – 31/12/2019
Other Qualification Details:
- On-Line Applications are Invited From Eligible Candidates For Engagement As Act Apprentices For conveyance coaching below The Apprentice Act 1961 within the selected Trades At numerous Divisions/workshops/units within the Jurisdiction Of Southern Railway I.e. Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Puducherry, province, Karnataka, Lakshadweep, Andaman & Nicobar are going to be Eligible to use. Applications Complete altogether Respects ought to Be Submitted on-line until The time limit, By Visiting web site “www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in”
- Apprentices are going to be engaged within the following trades. The slots are accessible in numerous trades with the communal chop up in Carriage & Wagon Works, Loco Works, Electrical Workshop, Railway Hospital/Perambur, and Chennai Division are tabulated below for the knowledge of candidates.
- Minimum Academic/Technical Qualification as per the Apprentices Act 1961: a) should have passed the tenth category examination below ten, +2 system or it is equivalent with a minimum of five hundredth marks in combination. b) should have passed ITI Course in relevant trades from a recognized establishment. c) should have passed +2 with Physics, Chemistry & Biology (For MLT Only). Note i) Minimum five hundredth marks in SSLC not applicable for SC/ST/PwD Candidates. ii) Candidates with higher qualification viz. Diploma/Degree & Course Completed Act Apprentices aren’t eligible to use.
- underclassman Category:
- i) Carriage and Wagon Works, Perambur: selected Trade: Fitter, Welder, Painter.
- ii) Railway Hospital/Perambur (Medical Laboratory Technician): MLT ( Radiology ), MLT ( Pathology ), MLT( medicine ).
- B) Ex-ITI Category:
1) Carriage and Wagon Works, Perambur: Carpenter Fitter MMV Painter PASAA artificer (G&E)
2) Electrical Workshop/paramour skilled worker Electronic Mechanic Fitter R and AC artificer (G&E) wirer.
3) around the bend Works/ perambur: Fitter Painter PASAA artificer (G&E).
4) Engineering Workshop/Karakoram: Fitter artisan Turner artificer (G&E).
5) Chennai Division Advanced artificer skilled worker Electronic Mechanic Fitter artisan Turner artificer (G&e)
6) Chennai Division skilled worker FitterG) Chennai Division Carpenter skilled worker Fitter artificer (G&e)
7) Chennai Division – skilled worker Diesel Mechanic, C&W/BBQ – Fitter
8) Chennai Division skilled worker Electronic Mechanic Fitter Turner artificer (G&e)
9) Railway Hospital/perambur: city.
Vacancies indicated on top of are solely tentative and are subject to vary and also the vacancies reserved for SC/ST/OBC/PWD are as per prescribed demand within the various classes.
- i) The candidates ought to have completed fifteen years archaic and may NOT have completed 22/24 years for Freshers/Ex-ITI, MLT severally. ii) The higher age is relaxed ready by three years for OBC, five years for SC/ST candidates and ten Years for Persons with incapacity (PwD).
Application Fee: process Fee (Non-refundable) Rs.100/-. Fee Is To Be Paid Through on-line Mode. Ne Fee Is needed To Be Paid By Sc/st/PWD/Women Candidates.
chosen candidates shall need to bring a Medical certificate at the time of document verification within the prescribed format as per the Apprentice Act 1961 and Para four of position Rules 1992 (as amended from time to time). The Medical certificates ought to be signed by Government approved Doctor (Gaz.), not below the rank of Asst.Surgeon of Central/State Government Hospital.
Engagement and Contract:
The selected candidates shall have interacted within the unit of their selection subject to the extent of vacancies and that they might need to engage in different units coming back below the jurisdiction if therefore secured by the executive demand. the chosen ITI/Non-ITI (Fresher’s) candidates need to execute a contract of the position below the Apprentices Act-1961 and if such candidates are minor his Guardian can execute the prescribed contract as per the rules of Regional Director of position coaching, Guindy, Chennai. Candidates ought to register your details within the position Portal/Website; position.gov.in – position – Candidates Registration and report at involved units along with your position Registration ID. there’s No Guarantee For Employment And Their Contract Of position is going to be Terminated On Completion coaching On Completion of coaching. However, 2 hundredths Of The Vacancies just in case Of Direct recruitment through Rrc’s are going to be crammed Giving Preference To Course Completed Act Apprentices.
Selection is going to be primarily based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply
On-Line Applications are Invited From Eligible Candidates For Engagement As Act Apprentices For conveyance coaching below The Apprentice Act 1961 within the selected Trades At numerous Divisions/workshops/units within the Jurisdiction Of Southern Railway I.e. Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Puducherry, province, Karnataka, Lakshadweep, Andaman & Nicobar are going to be Eligible to use.
- gap Date of on-line Application: 01/12/2019.
- Date and Time of Closing of on-line Application: 31/12/2019 until seventeen.00 Hrs.
Jobcareerbook.com needs you the most effective of luck. Keep following our underclassmen LIVE computing machine for the most recent Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock check and plenty of additional. Thank You.