- 1 Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Syllabus | Rajasthan 3rd Grade Sanskrit Teacher Syllabus PDF 2017 | Download Raj Sanskrit Teacher Exam Pattern & Model Papers
- 1.0.1 Subject Wise Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Syllabus
- 1.0.2 DSE Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Syllabus for Mathematics
- 1.0.3 Rajastha Sanskrit Teacher Syllabus for Environmental Studies
- 1.0.4 3rd Grade Teacher Syllabus Social Studies/ History
- 1.0.5 Raj 3rd Grade Sanskrit Syllabus for Geography
- 1.0.6 Raj Sanskrit Vibhag Teacher Syllabus for Social and Political Life
Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Syllabus | Rajasthan 3rd Grade Sanskrit Teacher Syllabus PDF 2017 | Download Raj Sanskrit Teacher Exam Pattern & Model Papers
Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Syllabus : Department of Sanskrit education has given out a recruitment job notification 2017-18 different 3rd degree Sanskrit person doing teaching posts. This notification is looking up to put in up 1829 number of posts for primary school. So, person going up for position who sent in name for the Rajasthan Sanskrit recruitment will getting the teaching syllabus 2017 in a PDF form. Most of them are having the different thoughts and confusions and syllabus and the same how to prepare for this exam. Here we are providing all the solutions for your quires. So, here we are providing complete information regarding Rajasthan Sanskrit teacher syllabus 2017 and exam pattern. Whoever desire to apply and applied for this job can check the details below regarding raj Sanskrit teachers recruit syllabus and exam Patten.
Those who are applied for Sanskrit teachers 1829 vacancies can check the syllabus as well all the notification below. Now your waiting is got over. Here we are providing the complete details as for your requirement. You can download the PDF format from below links. Applicant will selected for these vacancies based on performance in written test. So candidate can download complete details and syllabus pdf form.
Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Syllabus : Department of Sanskrit education has uploaded Sanskrit teacher new syllabus 2017 on official website. As they have mentioned. Every year lakhs of people are applied of this job. For more details visit the website www.rajanskrit.in in now it is going to recruit 1829 Sanskrit teachers’ vacancies. Every think is depending up on your preparation. Candidate should start preparing by using teachers recruitment syllabus.
According to the information DSE is going to recruit 1829 vacancies for Sanskrit teacher post. So candidate can make use Rajasthan Sanskrit teacher exam pattern and exam syllabus, for getting a good result. Exam is divided into 5 sections for Teaching Jobs. Syllabus is divided into these parts consists of General Knowledge, and other Job Related Topics. For more details regarding DSE ONLINE SANKRIT TEACHER EXAM PATTERN 2017-2018 candidates can refer article below.
Candidate should aware about the cutoff marks and pattern of the question paper. All the information about the exam of Sanskrit teacher’s exam will provide us. Information like admit card, syllabus, and old question paper will be provided by us.
DSE Rajasthan syllabus and selection procedure
- Certifiacte verification
For written subjects names
- Environment studies
- English (language i)
- Sankrit (language ii)
- Social science
- Child development and pedagogy
Subject Wise Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Syllabus
- Language use (Grammar, functions of language and phonetics)
- Parts of speech
- Tense forms: present simple, present continuous, present perfect, past simple, past continuous, past perfect, past perfect continuous and future forms
- Modal verbs
- Conjunctions and linkers
- Types of sentences (simple, compound and complex sentences)
- Clauses: noun, adjective, adverbial and conditional clauses
- Active and passive voice
- Direct and indirect speech
- Degrees of comparison
- Functions of language: introducing oneself and others, seeking and giving information, asking for and giving directions, giving instructions, making a request, giving suggestions and advice, expressing comparison and contrast, complaining, apologizing, thanking, expressing one’s opinion
- Phonetics: Sounds of English (vowels, consonants, stress and intonation patterns)
- Reading comprehension and vocabulary
- Ability to comprehend, analyse and interpret unfamiliar reading passages (a narrative and an argumentative or descriptive passage)
- An unfamiliar poem
- Synonyms, antonyms, prefixes, suffixes, phrasal verbs, idioms, compound words, collocations, proverbs, word forms, abbreviations
- Figures of speech
DSE Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Syllabus for Mathematics
- Shapes & Spatial Understanding.
- Data Handling.
- Solids around Us.
- Addition and Subtraction.
- Pedagogical issues.
Rajastha Sanskrit Teacher Syllabus for Environmental Studies
- Work and Play.
- Concept and scope of EVS.
- Pedagogical Issues.
- The significance of EVS integrated EVS.
- Learning Principles.
- Approaches to presenting concepts.
- Environmental Studies & Environmental Education.
- Scope & relation to Science & Social Science.
- Experimentation/Practical Work.
- Teaching material/Aids.
Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Grade 3 Syllabus – Sanskrit Exam
- History of Vedic Literature.
- History of Sanskrit Literature.
- Kavyas and Darsana.
- Alankara Sastra.
3rd Grade Teacher Syllabus Social Studies/ History
- When, Where and How.
- Earliest Societies.
- First Farmers and Herders.
- First Cities.
- New Ideas.
- The First Empire.
- Contacts with Distant lands.
- Political Developments.
- Culture and Science.
- Sultans of Delhi.
- Creation of an Empire.
- Social Change.
- Regional Cultures.
- New Kings and Kingdoms.
- The Establishment of Company Power.
- Rural Life and Society.
- The Revolt of 1857-58.
- Women and reform.
- Challenging the Caste System.
- Colonialism and Tribal Societies.
- The Nationalist Movement.
- India after Independence.
Raj 3rd Grade Sanskrit Syllabus for Geography
- Geography as a social study and as a science.
- Planet: Earth in the solar system.
- Human Environment: settlement, transport and communication.
- Environment in its totality: natural and human environment.
- Resources: Types- Natural and Human.
Raj Sanskrit Vibhag Teacher Syllabus for Social and Political Life
- Parliamentary Government.
- Local Government.
- State Government.
- Making a Living.
- Understanding Media.
- The Judiciary.
- Unpacking Gender.
- The Constitution.
- Social Justice and the Marginalized.
- Pedagogical issues
Important links and Downloads
So here we provide the practice question papers and all details about the syllabus .by practicing this candidate can enhance their skill and get a good result.
Bookmark our website www.jobcareerbook.com by click on Ctrl+D for further update on this job and previous examination papers and model tests which are prepared by our expert team. We will provide up to date information on this job and related jobs on daily basis on our website. To know more details about further job notifications and model tests visit www.jobcareerbook.com on daily basis. Also we are providing daily job notifications and model tests directly into your mail box, to get daily job notifications in various government and IT & BPO sectors subscribe our email notifications by enter your email ID and click on subscribe on this page.
Our primary goal is to help the jobseekers who are looking for desired government or private job in various sectors. We are here for you to prepare in such a manner till you attend the examination/interview. You can drop a mail to us on previous question papers and model tests. We are happy to help you in all the ways!!