Every year millions of candidates make their preparation for the RRB NTPC jobs. Many of them get rejected and only some of them get selected. Therefore, if you want to get selected in this examination then you need to follow certain simple but effective steps in order to get the things done in the right order. This year 35000 plus vacancies will be announced and candidates will have a very high chance to get the job in these declared vacancies. One of the most important things in the light of this matter is to apply the right tactics to crack this examination. Therefore let’s see which tips that can help you to crack this examination in a proper manner. This has become the common phenomenon that every day the level of competition is increasing at a very faster pace. This actually happens due to the increase in the number of candidates every year who are participating in this examination.
Therefore, if a candidate wants to crack the examination in the environment of stiff competition then they must implement some important strategies.
- Get the right idea about the RRB NTPC Examination pattern and its syllabus.
- Collection of the right set of study a material that matches the existing syllabus pattern of the RRB examination.
- For each and every section plan your study for every day.
- One topic per day spends time on it every day.
- Try to solve as much mock test as possible this will help you to understand the status of your preparation.
- Now, just giving the mock test is not enough to try to give section wise mock test this will help you to improve the level of your preparation.
- Now, after giving the mock test you need to make your own analysis so that it can improve your level of accuracy and the time management skills.
- Make a complete review of your strong and weak zones before the examinations. Now let’s get some idea about the RRB NTPC EXAMINATION exam pattern for CBT -1 and
2 Examinations this year.
Now let’s get some idea about the RRB NTPC EXAMINATION exam pattern for CBT -1 and 2 Examinations this year.
RRB NTPC Preparation 2020: CBT-1 Exam Pattern
|Sl. No||Section||No of questions||Max Marks||Duration|
|2||General intelligence and reasoning||30||30||90 minutes|
RRB NTPC Preparation 2020: CBT-2 Exam pattern
|Sl No||Section||No of questions||Max Marks||Duration|
|2||General intelligence and reasoning||35||35||90 minutes|
Now after getting the idea of the examination pattern, now it is very important that you must get the idea of the individual section-wise preparation tips of the examination.
Preparation tips for Mathematics section:-
- If you are giving this examination for the first time and you are a beginner then don’t go for the short cut tricks at the initial level. This can easily raise misconception in your mind so first try to clear your basics first.
- A basic concept includes squares, cubes, cube roots square roots etc.
- Mathematics entirely depends on your level of practice that you perform each day to improve your level of efficiency.
- If your basics are very strong then you can go for the application of the shortcut tricks in the examination.
- You must complete your syllabus first this only can help you to score good marks.
- Make the right choices of questions in the examination hall are also very important.
Preparation tips for General Intelligence and reasoning:-
- Clearing the basic concepts is must in this section otherwise you cannot cope up with the level of questions that will be asked in the examination.
- Choose easy concepts to kick start your preparation like Ranking, Coding decoding, Direction and Distance, Blood relations and etc.
- In each and every chapter there are some tricks hidden in it to solve it in a small duration of time trying to grasp those techniques first this will help you to win the battle very easily.
- For cracking RRB NTPC EXAMINATION 2020 you must give as many mock examinations as possible to strengthen your preparation level.
- Lastly, try to complete your entire syllabus to get a total knowledge if the subject in a proper manner.
Preparation tips for the General Awareness section:-
- Clear your basic concepts and knowledge in science, History, Geography and polity properly. After that go for the current affairs.
- Try to read as much competition magazine as possible to enhance your knowledge level.
- Be prepared for the unknown questions in the examinations especially in the general awareness section.
- Solve previous years question papers as much as possible to understand the level of difficulty the examination can pose to you.
In these types of competitive examinations like RRB NTPC Examination 2020, you need to be very smart thinker for framing your preparation strategy. RRB wants smart and intelligent people better to say that they require smart workers rather than hard workers. The reason is smart people only can solve real-life problems not the hard-working people. The reason is Indian Railways is upgrading its systems and style of work and so they require bright and smart minds to handle such responsibilities.
So, be cautious about these factors and best of luck for your preparation.