- 1 SEBI Recruiting for 2018 required 120 Grade ‘A’ Posts.
SEBI Recruiting for 2018 required 120 Grade ‘A’ Posts.
Type of employment: Central Government job
The total number of vacancies: 120
The location of the job: All over India.
The name of the available posts for SEBI Recruitment 2018:
- Information Technology
- Engineering Civil
- Electrical engineer
The candidates must have to graduate/ Bachelor’s degree in law/ CA/ Graduate in engineering/ bachelor’s degree in electrical/ Civil Engineering graduate in any order discipline from the recognized institute.
The age limit:
The age of the candidate must not exceed 30 years to apply for this job notification.
The Salary package starts from 28,150 -55,600/- rupees.
The Selection procedure:
- Online exam
The application Fee:
For General/OBC applicants is 850/- rupees.
For all the other applicants like ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD is 100/- rupees.
Information to Apply:
The interested applicants can apply online at the official website of SEBI at www.sebi.gov.in
The detailed Instructions to Apply:
- The eligible candidates need to log on to SEBI website and then click on the careers page and fill the online application form. It request you to fill all the academics and experience information and all the other related information as requested as per the given instructions.
- Attach the attested copies of all the documents in the prescribed format and size. Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Enter all the relevant data and check before submitting.
- Take the printout of the online form submission.
The Important dates:
The applications will be accepted from 15.09.2018
And the last date for the submission of application is 25.09.2018.
The important available links:
You can also check the exam results update and abroad study information.