SOUTH WESTERN RAILWAY JOBS NOTIFICATION 2019 – OPENINGS FOR 179 JR CLERK CUM TYPIST & OTHERS POSTS
South Western Railway RRB South has released a latest notification for the recruitment of Group 4 RRB 2019. Applications are invited for the post of 179 Jr Clerk cum Typist, Station Master & Goods Guard. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below.
SOUTH WESTERN RAILWAY JOBS NOTIFICATION 2019
|Organization||South Western Railway|
|Type of Employment||Railway Jobs|
|Location||All Over India|
|Post Name||Jr Clerk cum Typist|
RRB Vacancy Details:
- Goods Guard
- Station Mester
- Jr.Clerk- cum-Typist
- The Applicants must have passed 12th, Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 47 years
- As per Rules South Western Railway Notification 2019.
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.swr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 24.06.2019
- Last date for receipt of application:
We are providing following services to students, job seekers and employees to settle in their career.
Freejobalert on sarkari naukri | sarkarinaukri results | local job postings | education information |free education | educational news | special education | distance education | jobs in abroad | high paid jobs | part time jobs | work from home jobs | education news today