SSC Recruitment 2018 for 1000+ plus Steno, Junior Translator Posts:
SSC Recruitment 2018 for 1000+ plus Steno, Junior Translator Posts and the detailed information about the job opening with the eligibility criteria and application process is given below.
The name of the organization: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
The type of job employment: The Central Government Jobs
The total number of available vacancies: 1000
The location of the job: All over India
The name of the available post:
- Senior Hindi Translator
- Junior Hindi Translator
- Junior Translator
- Hindi Pradhyapak
The Eligibility Criteria:
The Interested candidates must have completed with 10+2 Intermediate/ Master’s degree/ Bachelor’s degree in any subject as compulsory or elective subject from the recognized institute to be the part of this recruitment.
The Age Limit Criteria:
The minimum is 18 years and the maximum age is 30 years.
The Salary Pay scale: The Salary pay scale for the Junior Translator is 35,400/-
For other posts: As per the official SSC Notification 2018
The Interview Procedure:
- Computer Based Exam (CBE)
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Skill Test
- Document Verification
The Application Fee:
For General/OBC Candidates the fee is 100/- and for all the other candidates like ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD is Nil
Information on How to Apply:
- The Interested applicants are requested to apply online through the official website of the recruitment at www.ssc.nic.in
- The applicants are requested to open the online application form of the recruiting and fill the application form which will ask you to enter all the academic information, skills, experience and the related information.
- The candidates are requested to attach all the self-attested copies of all the relevant documents in the given size and format and pay the application fee as per the caste category.
- Make sure to check the details before submitting and take the print out of the same for your reference.
The applications will be accepted from 22.10.2018 and the last date for the submission is 19.11.2018.
You can also check the exam results update and abroad study information.